[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaking News from Steeler Country

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k.  Now, I seem to be annoying more people than those that actually defend me, and even those who I really respect, like CaptainHook, I will refrain from posting and move my thoughts to a Steeler board until after the Super Bowl.  I will continue to read stuff on here, but I appear to be doing more harm than good according to most, and some choice PM's I've gotten. 

P.S.  ....and before everyone says I'm looking for attention, I did not start another post or anything, just letting you know where I am, so you don't think I got hit by a train or anything.  Have fun.

1290383[/snapback]

Looks like you finally let everyone get to u, who cares what other people think. ::D

O.k. That didn't last too long. After reading some posts and PM's, I decided that I'm not going to drag this out or anything for drama..........rather than leaving, I'm just going to try to tone it down a bit. I know I am going to get ripped for going against my word, but, that is o.k., I'll take it. I felt like I was annoying everyone, and a couple of PM's made it seem like it had gone from fun to serious. After reading the posts and PM's afterwords, I realized I probably over-reacted.

So, I went against my word after reading some opinions...... :D

I think I only lasted like 2 hours or something..... :D

Let the fun begin again..........

O.k.  That didn't last too long.  After reading some posts and PM's, I decided that I'm not going to drag this out or anything for drama..........rather than leaving, I'm just going to try to tone it down a bit.  I know I am going to get ripped for going against my word, but, that is o.k., I'll take it.  I felt like I was annoying everyone, and a couple of PM's made it seem like it had gone from fun to serious.  After reading the posts and PM's afterwords, I realized I probably over-reacted.

So, I went against my word after reading some opinions......  :D

I think I only lasted like 2 hours or something.....  :D

1290623[/snapback]

You were gone? :D

O.k.  That didn't last too long.  After reading some posts and PM's, I decided that I'm not going to drag this out or anything for drama..........rather than leaving, I'm just going to try to tone it down a bit.  I know I am going to get ripped for going against my word, but, that is o.k., I'll take it.  I felt like I was annoying everyone, and a couple of PM's made it seem like it had gone from fun to serious.  After reading the posts and PM's afterwords, I realized I probably over-reacted.

1290623[/snapback]

UT2, UT Lite, or Tuna Deluxe

I see you took my advice by 1) Going in your room, 2) Vewing your Big Ben FatHead poster 3) Punching one out. Now you are clear headed and focused. You realized you were over the top and being super annoying (well acutally for the last year). Good work. However, I would reccomend the the rest of the week you 1) wake up 2) View your Big Ben FatHead poster 3) Punch one out.

This may prevent further waste of huddle forum space.

Nappy Dugout

Menudo Police

1290623[/snapback]

I never saw anything wrong with your many posts, new threads or anything. You're a fired up fan, and your team is in the Super Bowl. Welcome back.

That said, I voted that you would not be able to stay away. Thanks for making me right!! :D:D

People actually friggin PM you about this?  That is so Oprahing sad.  What sorry, sorry little people, to have a stranger on a fantasy football message board irritate them so badly.  Pick up your panties people.  Good God......

1290408[/snapback]

Stranger? No. Strange? Definately.

What a friggen drama queen.

1290809[/snapback]

:D

UT2, UT Lite, or Tuna Deluxe

I see you took my advice by 1) Going in your room, 2) Vewing your Big Ben FatHead poster 3) Punching one out.  Now you are clear headed and focused.  You realized you were over the top and being super annoying (well acutally for the last year).  Good work.  However, I would reccomend the the rest of the week you 1) wake up 2) View your Big Ben FatHead poster  3) Punch one out. 

This may prevent further waste of huddle forum space.

Nappy Dugout

Menudo Police

1290644[/snapback]

Am I the only one that finds this entertaining? :D

Am I the only one that finds this entertaining?   :D

1290909[/snapback]

I'm sitting here on the comp and had to yell to my fiance' in the other room to get in here and read this ....we have been laughing histerically for the last 10 minutes :D Menudo for president!!! :D

Edited by meanandgreene