[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone believe this?

MojoMan

Will he honor his pledge?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will he honor his pledge?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Menudo has always been a man of his word as far as I've witnessed. He did state that he would still read the boards, just not post :D

oh oh oh, just about to that next belt, which one is it. Blitz? Big John?

Edited by Hat Trick

I'll go out on a limb here and predict that Menudo does not post again until after the Superbowl.

I also predict that a newbie Steeler fan suddenly appears on the board within the next 48 hours and sets a record for most posts by a newbie in a one week period.

Furthermore, I predict that this newbie has the same IP address as Menudo.

I'll go out on a limb here and predict that Menudo does not post again until after the Superbowl.

I also predict that a newbie Steeler fan suddenly appears on the board within the next 48 hours and sets a record for most posts by a newbie in a one week period.

1290521[/snapback]

That's pretty d*mn funny too. :D

FWIW, I sent Menudo a PM and told him to get his hindquarter back in here. Granted, I may be one of the first, and most relentless busting his balls, but it's all good natured. A self imposed exile ain't gonna help, not to mention the sh*t he's gonna get when he does come back. If he'd tone it down just a notch he'd be much more bareable, but either way, leaving isn't the solution.

VOTE FOR MENUDO!

1290521[/snapback]

Vet,

Dats what internet cafes are for. :D

Edited by MojoMan

FWIW, I sent Menudo a PM and told him to get his hindquarter back in here. Granted, I may be one of the first, and most relentless busting his balls, but it's all good natured. A self imposed exile ain't gonna help, not to mention the sh*t he's gonna get when he does come back. If he'd tone it down just a notch he'd be much more bareable, but either way, leaving isn't the solution.

VOTE FOR MENUDO!

1290530[/snapback]

I concur :D

naw, we won't see menudo until the seahawks kick the friggin steelers all over detroit! bettis is a bum and big ben is overated! cowher had face implants to make that chin stick out! the steel curtain was a bunch of pansies!

:D

(best way i know to try and catch a menudo ...)

I don't see what all of the fuss is about. Maybe I don't read enough of Menudo's posts to get riled up or something, I don't know... but the guys has never even come close to annoying me (and there are plenty of people around here that have).

Even his brand of homerism seems to me to be more about having fun and enjoying his team other than imposing his blind beliefs upon an unimpressed world.

Cut the guy some slack.

naw, we won't see menudo until the seahawks kick the friggin steelers all over detroit!  bettis is a bum and big ben is overated!  cowher had face implants to make that chin stick out!  the steel curtain was a bunch of pansies!

(best way i know to try and catch a menudo ...)

1290547[/snapback]

:D The Steelers would be a shoe-in if they had Eli to play QB.