[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This may be a Top 10 Dumbest Post

rbmcdonald

Note, insert "it" after "thought" and before the ","

Administration, this post might belong somewhere else, if so, please feel free to move it, tell me to move it, delete it, or tell me to go to h*ll.

As noted in the topic, this may be a ridiculous post, but I thought it and now I can't get it out of my head. So let me have it. I only ask you to take pity on the poor souls whose misfortune it is to be my wife or my children.

I wonder if their are any members on the board, that are a famous. I mean think about it, if you are say Kevin Costner (KC) and you are a closet FF geek. Where do you go to play and discuss FF with normal people (well maybe not normal, but abnormal people who like FF, as opposed to the abnormal people he hangs out with)?

I assume you would not want people to know that you are KC, because you would not know if people were responding to you as a FF player or as KC. Not to mention the fact that then the site would be full of KC freaks, rather than FF freaks. Not to say that KC freaks are inherently better or worse than FF freaks, just that that one group of freaks would have very little of interest to say to the other group of freaks. Now presumably the two groups overlap at some point, but I am thinking that the group that is a subset of both KC freaks and FF freaks it pretty small.

Edited by rbmcdonald

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's true.  i am kevin costner.

wait, i'll prove it ...

"hey dad ... how 'bout a catch?"

:D

1291685[/snapback]

I'm Dennis Quaid.

Friggin Tonorator had to come along and steal all my roles. :D

I could have been Ray Kinsella - but NOOOOO - friggin' Costner swoops in and steals it from me.

You ruined my career, you bastage! :D

But I'm not bitter. :D

I'm Dennis Quaid.

Friggin Tonorator had to come along and steal all my roles.  :D

I could have been Ray Kinsella - but NOOOOO - friggin' Costner swoops in and steals it from me.

But I'm not bitter.  :D

1291696[/snapback]

:D

Vet your hilarious!

I'm Dennis Quaid.

Friggin Tonorator had to come along and steal all my roles.  :D

But I'm not bitter.  :D

1291696[/snapback]

hey, i never got to pork meg ryan.

This may not have started as one of the Top 10 Dumbest Threads....but give it time. :D

Edit: This thread should be submitted to the NFL as evidence as to why there should only be one week between the Championship games and the Superbowl.

Edited by Vet

:D All claims already posted are false. :D

1291736[/snapback]

you sayin' that i didn't dance with no wolves and get it on with an injun broad?

are you denying that i am, indeed, the postman? the mail must go thru my big friend.

you deny my skills to bring along minor league hothead catchers? that i don't know what a woman wants?

do you really think i couldn't protect a coke-snorting loud mouthed diva?

on command, my large pal, i can pop gills out of my ears and headline one of the biggest bombs of all time!

oh, and i shoulda won the darn u.s. open.

finally, if you would have seen 3000 miles to Graceland, you would know that my avy is a dead giveaway ...