[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Network interesting observation

TecmoBeast

I'd love to have NFL PPV. The Sunday Ticket is just too much.

Had the Sunday Ticket a couple years ago, man was it nice! Loved flippin through games on commercial. But I just won't pay the ridiculous cost any more. Pay Per View sounds like a great idea.

The fact that the NFL is showing some regular season games on their network this year is quite a treat for me.

http://vikings.scout.com/2/494259.html

Edited by TecmoBeast

I think the big worry is that ppv will be the way you will have to use to see your local game. I didn't read the article but I know that I have heard these sorts of rumors before. I for one don't need for them to do anything more than what they already do.

I really don't think the NFL would be so stupid as to remove local games as the fan base is what makes the NFL work but who knows?

:DLink in the other thread about the NFL Network games

It won't allow copy and pasting. :D

But the 5th paragraph says it will make the games available for free for local stations in the home markets of the teams playing.

1295314[/snapback]

NFL Network will make all of its games available on free, over-the-air television in the participating team markets, continuing the NFL's long-standing practice of making all of its games, including the playoffs and Super Bowl, available on free, over-the-air television.
Edited by DO Jaded

But I just won't pay the ridiculous cost any more.

$200 is ridiculous? Have you checked the price of tickets to ONE game lately?

Besides, $170 was ok, but $2oo is over the top?

For basically $12/week, you get every game for the whole season... you think PPV NFL games are gonna be cheaper than $12? Dream on.