[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O a Bronco?

kryptonite

Here is what I think is the most realistic situation (I'm sure EVERYONE cares about what I think right???):

TO goes to a team with a good running game, good QB and has a spot for him in the passing game (say Denver for example).  He gets an average signing bonus and a very incentive laden contract with the option to the team to renew after one year.  He stays a good boy this year knowing that if he blows up again so soon it's probably his last chance to play ever again. 

If he hit the incentives and was good all year, the team picks up the option and gives him another bonus and then slightly increases the base and adds to the incentives.  If this happens everything is good for the second season and the same formula keeps going where he gets a bigger roster bonus check at the beginning, a bigger base and bigger incentives until the honeymoon ends.

If he doesn't hit the incentives, he cries and his NFL playing career is done and I buy an Owens Blue Bomber jersey and he takes us to the Grey Cup in 2007.

1298076[/snapback]

I think bartender's scenario in the post before yours is the more likely one - where T.O. is a good soldier for one season, because it behooves him to be one, but then starts demanding a renegotiated contract in that first offseason.

:D I don't get this at all.  Did you watch the game?

I'm the first guy to bash Plummer, but we lost that game because we couldn't play defense on 3rd down.  Once Pit was ahead by a mile, what could we do but throw the ball?

Don't blame Jake.  And yes... Denver's playoff spot is guaranteed even without TO.  :D

1298179[/snapback]

Jake was amazing in getting out of the grasp of the Pitt D.

He really kept plays alive

I've been saying since November that I'd like to see him go to KC and how he'd be a perfect fit...

after seeing the list of teams, I'm still sticking with them and am shocked they have already met with him...

this makes for great fantasy implications...

I think I called this back in Nov in this thread on p 4 even though a certain Bronco homer disagreed with me.  :D

1297421[/snapback]

Slowdown there tonto! He hasn't signed yet.

I actually was thinking he wouldn't sign prior to the end of this year, but I guess it's still possible. Now that there are 6 or so interested, and Ricky may end up moving to Denver, I'd be surprised if Denver ended up with TO.