[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Porter

Puddy

Not at all.  Finger does not have the ability to get to me.  He is the AFC's version of Seahawk37, and most on the site know it.

1300061[/snapback]

oh. no! nobody loves me???? :D

The suicide hotline had to open up some extra lines when you were on the ledge after being called out on these boards last week. That tells me all I need to know about you, GET A LIFE! :D

lost 3 out of 4 AFC championships at home.....that's as big as it gets. I'll give you the the last one, but what did they do after the last AFC Champioship they won???? Point spreads don't come into play unless your betting. Pats were -14 in 2001. And that was the original "Shock the World".

1300067[/snapback]

I know it might be hard for you to understand, but choking is when you are heavily favored to do something and don't come through. I would say the Steelers choked in 1994 (Chargers) & 2001 (Patriots). The losses to the Broncos (1997) & Patriots (2004) were simply tough losses. The 1995 Super Bowl (Cowboys), was certainly not a choke job, as they were much closer than most thought they would be. Tough loss, yes, but choke, nope.

Edited by Menudo

oh. no! nobody loves me????  :D

The suicide hotline had to open up some extra lines when you were on the ledge after being called out on these boards last week. That tells me all I need to know about you, GET A LIFE!  :D

1300074[/snapback]

You've shown me and everyone else on these boards all we need to know A LONG TIME AGO !!!!

You've shown me and everyone else on these boards all we need to know A LONG TIME AGO !!!!

1300079[/snapback]

The big difference....I don't care. I like the site for information for my fantasy team and to bust ballz of little momo's like yourself.

The story of Waffle Boy:

"I can't believe everyone is making fun of me. This is my world."

"I'm never posting again"

"Wait I can't leave these boards....It's my life!"

"Screw you all...I'm taking my poems and going home!"

"Wait you really do love me.....golly gee guys, thanks!"

500 more meaningless post

:D:D:D:D:D:D

F'g momo!!! Your worse than hook! :D

Edited by Finger

The big difference....I don't care. I like the site for information for my fantasy team and to bust ballz of little momo's like yourself.

The story of Waffle Boy:

"I can't believe everyone is making fun of me. This is my world."

"I'm never posting again"

"Wait I can't leave these boards....It's my life!"

"Screw you all...I'm taking my poems and going home!"

"Wait you really do love me.....golly gee guys, thanks!"

500 more meaningless post

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

F'g momo!!!

1300088[/snapback]

Wow Finger, you sure do know how to cut straight to the core of me.......... :D

Congrats on the 1st step....admitting it.  :D

1300095[/snapback]

O.k., congrats, I admitted it. Now go back and watch some tapes of your Has-Been team's past glory. It is over now, and my team has a Super Bowl to win. :D

too bad the pats little run is coming to an end.. what it must have felt like for you watching bailey pick brady in the endzone and run it back 100 yds. :D

im glad you are so sick and tired of the bettis media.. before it was all about tom brady this, tom brady that.. im sure you didnt mind that as everyone else was so sick of it.. well now they have moved on to the bus. it happens every year come super bowl time.. this year its our turn.. i know many would rather hear about the bus than last year's TO saga.. "will he play or wont he?" "what will the eagles do?" "TO is god" ill watch the bus everyday over a selfish a$$hole that we all heard about last year.

too bad the pats little run is coming to an end..  what it must have felt like for you watching bailey pick brady in the endzone and run it back 100 yds.  :D

im glad you are so sick and tired of the bettis media..  before it was all about tom brady this, tom brady that..  im sure you didnt mind that as everyone else was so sick of it..  well now they have moved on to the bus.  it happens every year come super bowl time..  this year its our turn..  i know many would rather hear about the bus than last year's TO saga..  "will he play or wont he?"  "what will the eagles do?"  "TO is god"  ill watch the bus everyday over a selfish a$$hole that we all heard about last year.

1300171[/snapback]

Enjoy it. But as for the Pats run over??? I think not. Many solid years to come. Besides I just booked for Miami :D