[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I had a Super Bowl Dream

Pancake

Seahawks were behind 7 to 13 with approx. 5 minutes left in the game. The Seahawks got the ball back on some type of special teams play and scored a TD with barely any time left to win the game 14 to 13.

I never remember my dreams so thats why this one is weird, and I thought I would just get it out there incase it does happen :D

That's funny, I also had one.

It's a little hazzy, but went something like this:

The game was on, but it was a real snooze-fest. After regulation and multiple OT's, the score was still 0-0. I went to bed for the evening. I woke up the next morning and found out that the Seahawks won 1-0. The game had gone on for hours without a score and the officials just finally wound up giving the Seahawks one point because they had more offensive yards.

very strange dream - but unlike pancakes dream, i don't think there is any chance of my dream coming true.

Edited by justin

That's funny, I also had one.

It's a little hazzy, but went something like this:

The game was on, but it was a real snooze-fest.  After regulation and multiple OT's, the score was still 0-0.  I went to bed for the evening.  I woke up the next morning and found out that the Seahawks won 1-0.  The game had gone on for hours without a score and the officials just finally wound up giving the Seahawks one point because they had more offensive yards.

very strange dream - but unlike pancakes dream, i don't think there is any chance of my dream coming true.

1301416[/snapback]

:D Good stuff coming from a Ravens fan- the ultimate SNOOZE-FEST TEAM

:D  Good stuff coming from a Ravens fan- the ultimate  SNOOZE-FEST TEAM

1301460[/snapback]

Whoah, ease off there buddy...most of us are PULLING for the Seahawks this weekend.

You are correct, the Ravens play some pretty boring football...but that did win us a SB trophy not too long ago :D

All the flash in the world doesnt mean nothin' if you cant take home the prize.

Edited by Gdawg