[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Porter is such a punk

Sgt. Ryan

i dont know why all the bashing is going to porter when stevens started the whole thing. stevens said the bus would leave detroit sad and without a trophy. he also brought his teammate into it all basically saying jones will shut down porter.

lets recap.

he said the most beloved steeler would leave the super bowl empty-handed and sad... not too smart.. but even worse, he dragged his teammate into it all. if you are going to talk trash, please use yourself in it. that way you can either go and back it up or look like an idiot. thats the territory that comes with trash talking. instead, like a little b*tch he kept himself out of it and brought other guys into it.

the hell with him and :D to all steelers haters!

Everyone is falling into Joey's trap. He knows that if he runs his mouth, it puts the focus on him and takes it away from everyone else. Joey is good, but he is not the best player on that defense, just the most vocal. Focus on Porter, Troy or Haggans will smack you in the mouth. Not much talk about the Bus and Big Ben now that Joey has distracted everyone. Nice work Joey.

Everyone is falling into Joey's trap.  He knows that if he runs his mouth, it puts the focus on him and takes it away from everyone else.  Joey is good, but he is not the best player on that defense, just the most vocal.  Focus on Porter, Troy or Haggans will smack you in the mouth.  Not much talk about the Bus and Big Ben now that Joey has distracted everyone.  Nice work Joey.

1301490[/snapback]

That's an interesting angle but I'm not sure Joey is so smart as to be setting traps, and while he may get a second look I doubt the Seahawks will take the rest of the Steelers D for granted.

That's an interesting angle but I'm not sure Joey is so smart as to be setting traps, and while he may get a second look I doubt the Seahawks will take the rest of the Steelers D for granted.

1301868[/snapback]

i saw on around the horn today the one reporter said he talked with joey's high school coach about the trash talking and the coach said porter is one of those guys that can feed off this sort of thing. i know it has worked for him during the playoff run, so id like to see him keep up his great play even if it means taking shots at the opposing team.

I am not the biggest Porter fan myself but he did say 1 thing that the press needed to hear a few weeks back, and that was about that play in Indy. the refs did  give Indy another chance(even after seeing the replay) and IMO should be investigated for the whole deal.

1302268[/snapback]

:D I agree.

That was a taveshemockery.

Edited by Puddy