[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Polamalu injures ankle in practice

justin

I heard Joey Porter was so pissed he called out the spot on the turf where Polamalu twisted the ankle. He challenged the turf to step outside. He kicked at the turf. He cursed at it. He gave it the finger. Then he challenged the turf to try and do the same thing to him or his good buddy Jerome Bettis.

I heard Joey Porter was so pissed he called out the spot on the turf where Polamalu twisted the ankle.  He challenged the turf to step outside.  He kicked at the turf.  He cursed at it.  He gave it the finger.  Then he challenged the turf to try and do the same thing to him or his good buddy Jerome Bettis.

1302399[/snapback]

:D

I heard Joey Porter was so pissed he called out the spot on the turf where Polamalu twisted the ankle.  He challenged the turf to step outside.  He kicked at the turf.  He cursed at it.  He gave it the finger.  Then he challenged the turf to try and do the same thing to him or his good buddy Jerome Bettis.

1302399[/snapback]

He sure did have a good game 3 weeks ago. What team was that against ? :D

I don't remember anything from three weeks ago.

1302433[/snapback]

The way Hook remembers it, the Colts winning the SB was such a foregone conclusion that they recused themselves from the playoffs and are letting the rest of the league play for 2nd place. :D

Heck, the Packers did that for several years in the mid-90s IIRC.

The way Hook remembers it, the Colts winning the SB was such a foregone conclusion that they recused themselves from the playoffs and are letting the rest of the league play for 2nd place.  :D

Heck, the Packers did that for several years in the mid-90s IIRC.

1302482[/snapback]

are you trying to tell me the Colts didn't win the Super Bowl???????? :D

1302399[/snapback]

Actually, he called the turf 'soft' during pre-practice warmups. Did he really expect the turf not to respond?

1302399[/snapback]

i think you have joey porter confused with jack bauer.

1302399[/snapback]

:D

I mean I love my Steeeeeeelers and all, but Joey, c'mon ... SHUT UP and PLAY!! :D