[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marsha's doing the coin toss

jjpro11

does anyone else find this a bit odd or funny? the nfl picks tom brady to do the coin flip at the super bowl.. we all know how badly the nfl would have liked the pats to be there.. first boring belechick gets signed up to do the pregame now this.. you gotta be kidding me. out of all the nfl greats out there, they decide on current patriots qb tom brady? i know the guy is a future HOFer and super bowl hero, but he is still playing and still rather young. even though he never played in a super bowl, it would have been more appropriate to have barry sanders get the honor.

oh well though.. i will laugh when marsha walks to the 50 yard line, without pads or a uniform on, and have to flip the coin to kickoff a super bowl without him. it will be a sight to see. i hope the steelers crowd boos the hell out of him too.. that would be great. :D

does anyone else find this a bit odd or funny?  the nfl picks tom brady to do the coin flip at the super bowl..  we all know how badly the nfl would have liked the pats to be there..  first boring belechick gets signed up to do the pregame now this..  you gotta be kidding me.  out of all the nfl greats out there, they decide on current patriots qb tom brady?  i know the guy is a future HOFer and super bowl hero, but he is still playing and still rather young.  even though he never played in a super bowl, it would have been more appropriate to have barry sanders get the honor.

oh well though..  i will laugh when marsha walks to the 50 yard line, without pads or a uniform on, and have to flip the coin to kickoff a super bowl without him.  it will be a sight to see.  i hope the steelers crowd boos the hell out of him too..  that would be great.  :D

1304284[/snapback]

dude deserves it.

dude deserves it.

1304289[/snapback]

when he retires, of course he does.. but not while he is currently playing in the nfl. thats a bit of a stretch considering theres montana, elway, aikman, starr, bradshaw, staubach, bob griese, and other qualified super bowl qbs well worth the honor.

when he retires, of course he does..  but not while he is currently playing in the nfl.  thats a bit of a stretch considering theres montana, elway, aikman, starr, bradshaw, staubach, bob griese, and other qualified super bowl qbs well worth the honor.

1304317[/snapback]

Good answer. Hall of Famer should have this honor ... An active player? Nope.

does anyone else find this a bit odd or funny?  the nfl picks tom brady to do the coin flip at the super bowl..  we all know how badly the nfl would have liked the pats to be there..  first boring belechick gets signed up to do the pregame now this..  you gotta be kidding me.  out of all the nfl greats out there, they decide on current patriots qb tom brady?  i know the guy is a future HOFer and super bowl hero, but he is still playing and still rather young.  even though he never played in a super bowl, it would have been more appropriate to have barry sanders get the honor.

oh well though..  i will laugh when marsha walks to the 50 yard line, without pads or a uniform on, and have to flip the coin to kickoff a super bowl without him.  it will be a sight to see.  i hope the steelers crowd boos the hell out of him too..  that would be great.  :D

1304284[/snapback]

Come on dude!! Calling a professional football player by a WOMANS name is childish, and rude (right Seahawks fans?) :D

Hall of Famer should have this honor ... An active player?  Nope.

1304328[/snapback]

I agree. To have Brady do the toss makes no sense to me unless they're setting some new precedent. :D

when he retires, of course he does..  but not while he is currently playing in the nfl.  thats a bit of a stretch considering theres montana, elway, aikman, starr, bradshaw, staubach, bob griese, and other qualified super bowl qbs well worth the honor.

1304317[/snapback]

Good answer.  Hall of Famer should have this honor ... An active player?  Nope.

1304328[/snapback]

I agree. To have Brady do the toss makes no sense to me unless they're setting some new precedent.    :D

1304337[/snapback]

+1

some nut told me that the heads part of the coin ways more ( very slightly top heavy ) ...i do believe Tails has come out more so maybe the nut who told me this is wrong

If i was Brady i would have said no ...no need and nothing gained by him doing it

1304441[/snapback]

If heads ways more, tails would come out more. Think about it!