[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shut up about Bettis already!

Seahawks21

The guy had barely ever been to Detroit. Jerome was born and raised in Michigan's most important sports city, Ann Arbor. The guy spurns the local connection when he goes to play for the home team's biggest rival doesn't he(Notre Dame)??? He goes off and plays his pro career in Pittsburgh and LA, and now is some kind of hero returning to a town he never lived in to begin with, and left for Notre Dame of all places?? I have vomited six times this week.

Edited by Seahawks21

The guy had barely ever been to Detroit.  Jerome was born and raised in Michigan's most important sports city, Ann Arbor.  The guy spurns the local connection when he goes to play for the home team's biggest rival doesn't he(Notre Dame)???  He goes off and plays his pro career in Pittsburgh and LA, and now is some kind of hero returning to a town he never lived in to begin with, and left for Notre Dame of all places??  I have vomited six times this week.

1306230[/snapback]

Let's make it 7.

IT"S SO GOOD TO SEE THE BUS BACK IN DETROIT!

Bettis isnt even good. All the Steelers running backs are overrated. Even Menudo could get 100 yards a game if he touches the ball 50 times.

1306378[/snapback]

I just sent this to Joey Porter's ipod. You'll be hearing from him shortly.

Going home is stretching a bit, but he is going back.

HOPING TO BE A BUS STOP

Bettis moved his family out of the house on Aurora Street soon after the Rams drafted him in 1993. John Bettis, the running back's older brother, says he hardly recognized the gutted remnants of the old place when he returned recently.

''But that house isn't really what this homecoming is about,'' John said. ``It's about Jerome coming back to Detroit where he's loved. He can win a Super Bowl here. He can go out a champion here.''

Also very sick of the Bettis manlovefest, this is getting worse then the Bruschimanlove.

Its one thing for the media to fabricate his so-called Detroit ties, but for Bettis himself to use this lie as motivation is beyond me. To think he gets a key to the city for spending all of 10 hours in his life there :D

I'm more of a son to Detroit then Bettis is, i stayed there for over a week :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Menudo before this week I really kind of always enjoyed your commentary.

1306433[/snapback]

What has changed. You won't find one post with me talking shuckse about the Seahawks or their fans. I think it is going to be a close, well-played football game. Put it this way, both of our teams are the envy of 30 other teams and their fans. Best of luck......... :D

That's because you are an epitome of a homer's homer.

1306454[/snapback]

I've stated many times that I'm as sick of the Bettis story as anyone, but, you are being a home if you don't think the "Disrespected Seahawks" angle has been driven into the ground as well.

Supposedly, Bettis is from Detroit.  And that's where this season's Super Bowl is.  Super Bowl is today.  Sunday.

1306461[/snapback]

Do you have a :D for this, because I simply cannot believe that.

A joke- I hope the fat ass gets 15+ carries , bc he ain't gonna do sh1t.  3.3 yds/  :D carry Hawks D will be all over him

1306446[/snapback]

I hope you are right because if he gets 15+ carries then that will mean we are near that goal line a lot. :D

if I heard it correctly his YPC average for his career is under 4.He's an average back that has played for an above average amount of time.

1306569[/snapback]

Yes, he will be in the 'average back' wing in Canton..... :D