[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

O.k. it's official.......

Menudo

I'm loving every minute of it, but I've got butterflies turning in my stomach....... I have problems.... :D

One cool thing, I've been married for 6 years, and dated my wife for 5 months before that. When I met her, she was not an NFL football fan at all. It has slowly developed through the years. She is now a HUGH Steeler fan. She just came down with her Polamalu jersey on and a Steeler hat. She has watched every game with me this year, and she admitted that she had dreams about the Steelers the last two nights. What an awesome thing that is........... :D

I'm loving every minute of it, but I've got butterflies turning in my stomach.......  I have problems....  :D

One cool thing, I've been married for 6 years, and dated my wife for 5 months before that.  When I met her, she was not an NFL football fan at all.  It has slowly developed through the years.  She is now a HUGH Steeler fan.  She just came down with her Polamalu jersey on and a Steeler hat.  She has watched every game with me this year, and she admitted that she had dreams about the Steelers the last two nights.  What an awesome thing that is...........  :D

1306666[/snapback]

Are you typing this from the stadium or your special Steelers shrine? :D

That's great man.

Are you typing this from the stadium or your special Steelers shrine? :D

That's great man.

1306683[/snapback]

Steelers basment shrine. Had to stay home, because it is going to be emotional for me.......

Another benefit of the Huddle, they helped pass the time tonight quickly.... :D

she admitted that she had dreams about the Steelers the last two nights.  What an awesome thing that is...........  :D

1306666[/snapback]

:D

allthough if the giants were in the superbowl and they won id probably have sex with the whle team as well

Sadly, if Jessica Alba came down during the Super Bowl wanting to bang me, I'd first try for the *** during the game, I mean c'mon Alba blowing you while your team is playing the Super Bowl, if she disagreed, I would have to bang her, only due to the fact that I know with Alba, I would last like 2 minutes, so I wouldn't miss much. :D