[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bill Leavy Sucks

Swampnuts

Bill Leavy can eat my ass.  He blows the Roethlisberger call,  and doesn't even review D-Jacks reception at the goal line.  That so called push off by Jackson was weak.  This sucks!

1306734[/snapback]

Are you seriously going to question the Jackson reception. His foot was 3 yards out of bounds.......

Bill Leavy can eat my ass.  He blows the Roethlisberger call,  and doesn't even review D-Jacks reception at the goal line.  That so called push off by Jackson was weak.  This sucks!

1306734[/snapback]

Jackson was obviously out of bounds on his goal line catch... but that doesn't change the fact that the officiating has been horrible and in a one sided way. Guess there really is more money in Jerome getting his home town Championship. The officials can EMAWAS.

Here we go.....  :D

1306755[/snapback]

Exactly!! 90% Steelers fans, what else are the refs to do?

I'm sitting here with two Steelers fans, and they're laughing their asses off right now, they are realistic and know they got the calls.

Edited by theeohiostate

question for you...as a steeler homer can you atleast admit that Sea has gotten the short end of the stick from the officials so far?

1306760[/snapback]

Yes, on ONE play, the Jackson PI should NOT have been called. I've seen many calls go against the Steelers through the years, so I'm not going to feel too bad about it. The Ben TD was good to me, and even if not, it is 4th and half an inch, and they sneak for the TD at a 98% chance to score with a 240 LB QB. The Jackson catch wasn't even close, his 2nd foot was 3 yards out of bounds.

Easy to say when your team was outplayed and goes into the half with the lead mostly due to poor officiating.

1306763[/snapback]

Get over it, the only bad call was the offensive PI on Jackson. If you don't remember, the Stelers have had to overcome a MUCH WORSE call to get here. There is a whole half to play yet, try to enjoy it.

Get over it, the only bad call was the offensive PI on Jackson.  If you don't remember, the Stelers have had to overcome a MUCH WORSE call to get here.  There is a whole half to play yet, try to enjoy it.

1306771[/snapback]

And you wouldn't be sitting here thinking the same if it were the Steelers who had been jobbed out of 4 points?

And you wouldn't be sitting here thinking the same if it were the Steelers who had been jobbed out of 4 points?

1306775[/snapback]

I would be angry about the PI call, but what do you want me to say or do ? :D

The referee, Bill Leavy, did not call the offensive inference penalty. You can't blame it all on him. I am not playing favorites, I like both the Seahawks and the Steelers, but in the official's defense, plays happen fast and they have to react fast. He thought it was offensive interference and he quickly threw the flag. Although, he could have changed his mind with a quick discussion with the other officials. I don't necessaraly agree with the call. I have seen a lot worse not get called.

I'm not saying Jackson was in bounds,  but it looked to me to be close enough to review if the ball crossed the pylon BEFORE his right foot hit out of bounds. He stepped out beyond the pylon. I thought it should have been reveiwed.  Why not review it?

1306787[/snapback]

Doesn't matter if the ball crosses first, he still has to get 2 feet in.

Get over it, the only bad call was the offensive PI on Jackson.  If you don't remember, the Stelers have had to overcome a MUCH WORSE call to get here.  There is a whole half to play yet, try to enjoy it.

1306771[/snapback]

I hear ya, and I appreciate the "try to enjoy it comment" but it's tough when the score should currently be 14 - 0.

The referee, Bill Leavy, did not call the offensive inference penalty. You can't blame it all on him. I am not playing favorites, I like both the Seahawks and the Steelers, but in the official's defense, plays happen fast and they have to react fast. He thought it was offensive interference and he quickly threw the flag. Although, he could have changed his mind with a quick discussion with the other officials. I don't necessaraly agree with the call. I have seen a lot worse not get called.

1306791[/snapback]

Exactly, he did LIGHTLY push him. It shouldn't have been called, but it was.

I hear ya, and I appreciate the "try to enjoy it comment" but it's tough when the score should currently be 14 - 0.

1306794[/snapback]

Wait a second, explain that one to me ??????