[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What REALLY pisses me off about this game

rajncajn

It's not the score, it's not the bullshucks calls. It's the fliping ****sucking the media, the networks...everybody has done on fliping Pittsburgh. They have done nothing more to deserve this win than Seattle did. Sure it's nice to see Bettis win his bowl and as a Ward fan I'm VERY happy to see him get MVP. But the disrespect for Seattle in this whole deal is fliping BULLshucks, plain & simple. PLEASE, anybody who disagrees...PLEASE ask me for examples.

I'm sorry DMD, I'm sorry if I broke down the filters...this is how I feel. It's bullshucks. Pittsburgh may have won the game fair and square, but Seattle AT LEAST deserved the respect of being there.

seattle had a great season and deserved to be there today ...it was not a great game and even if refs were not great ( i do not believe they stole the game for onse second ) the steelers did enough to win while seahawks did not

but their is no doubt seattle had a great season

seattle had a great season and deserved to be there today ...it was not a great game and even if refs were not great ( i do not believe they stole the game for onse second ) the steelers did enough to win while seahawks did not

1307114[/snapback]

I agree with this 100%.

However, if you are talking about the week leading up to this game, Rajn, then I agree 100%. The media is the media and the fish for what they think people will tune into. They did not give Seattle the respect that they earned as far as equal coverage. I was actually sick of it all. I expect it from the local media but the NFL Network and everything else that I saw was showing at least 3 to 1 Steeler stuff all week.

1307114[/snapback]

Agree 100%. I even argued during the game that the Roth TD was in fact a TD. But every time they showed that stupid clip with the players holding the trophy... EVERY TIME it was a Pitt player. They showed Hass & SA once each after halftime and that was IT. Then the I'm going to Disney World commercials. It was too much, it made me HATE the Steelers whereas before I couldn't care less who won.

correct me if im wrong on this because i may have missed it, but they had alot of those little spots after commercial breaks where different steeler players were holding and talking about the trophy and championship, but i never saw one of those spots with a seattle player......

correct me if im wrong on this because i may have missed it, but they had alot of those little spots after commercial breaks where different steeler players were holding and talking about the trophy and championship, but i never saw one of those spots with a seattle player......

1307140[/snapback]

i think i saw them do it with hasslebeck

1307140[/snapback]

Hass & SA held it ONCE EACH after halftime. Of all the spots they did that was it. :D

Seriously...I won some good cash off this game. But this crap just boils my blood.

1307140[/snapback]

You didn't watch the whole game then.

I know that I saw Hass and SA in those commercials.  However, did it occour to anyone that maybe they play the clips of the team that is leading. :D

I thought those clips were really stupid, btw.

1307159[/snapback]

They started playing them from the beginning of the game.

Agreed.

And they had Holmgren in one too, as well as Hass and Alexander.

You fat stupid idiot sammmich ruiner.

They had 3 45 second spots in the first half with 3 seperate Pitt players. Not ONCE did they have a seattle player.

After halftime, they had some spots with flashes of a few seattle players. It was so flagrant and bogus, even a guy with me rooting for the steelers noticed it.

This was a bogus game, and you pitt fans should shut your fokking mouth and just let history forget this fokfest.

What was up with the lack of a Post Game Show? Was the NFL so embarassed by this debacle that they decided to cut straight away to Grey's Anatomy?

No comments from the Seahawks, no champagne in the locker room with the Steelers, not even Hines Ward saying "I'm going to Disneyland." :D

They had 3 45 second spots in the first half with 3 seperate Pitt players.  Not ONCE did they have a seattle player.

After halftime, they had some spots with flashes of a few seattle players.  It was so flagrant and bogus, even a guy with me rooting for the steelers noticed it.

This was a bogus game, and you pitt fans should shut your fokking mouth and just let history forget this fokfest.

1307216[/snapback]

Hey, momo fektard...how's the Bud treating ya...? :D

They had 3 45 second spots in the first half with 3 seperate Pitt players.  Not ONCE did they have a seattle player.

After halftime, they had some spots with flashes of a few seattle players.  It was so flagrant and bogus, even a guy with me rooting for the steelers noticed it.

1307216[/snapback]

:D

Someone else mentioned it, but did what did y'all think of the National Anthem?

A disgrace. A weak Rosie O'Donnell performance by Aaron Neville (you could barely hear him) and a disgusting display of self-aggrandizement by Urethra Franklin (totally screwed with the song).

Someone else mentioned it, but did what did y'all think of the National Anthem?

A disgrace.  A weak Rosie O'Donnell performance by Aaron Neville (you could barely hear him) and a disgusting display of self-aggrandizement by Urethra Franklin (totally screwed with the song).

1307953[/snapback]

We didn't realize it WAS the Anthem, until it was almost over! :D