[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League Champion!

RokoMotion

Well it's official. My league is a straight points league that runs through the superbowl. I won by 3 points when we were both over 1093. It was quite a ride. If Bobby Engram had caught 5 more yards on his last pass, I would not have won. I'll be thanking each one of you from the Huddle when my 1100 dollar check arrives in the mail. This has truly been a great season for me, and I was the luckiest dog on the face of the Earth. Thank you Steve Smith. Thank you Larry Johnson. Thank you Drew Carter. Thank you Ben Watson. Thank you DMD, all the writers, all you Huddle posters that fed my addiction, thank you Chad Johnson and Matt Hasselbeck, thank you Eddie Kennison, thank you for nothing Charles Rogers and Willis McGahee, thank you so much Jake Plummer for scoring 4 touchdowns the only week of the season I used you because of a bye; thank you God.

For all of you that don't know how it feels to finally win your league, especially one that isn't head to head, I'd just like to say that it will happen to you eventually; just keep the faith, do your homework, and it'll come to you.

And to all of those who won this year, congrats, we're the champions. At least for a few months. See you all soon!