[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl 40 Goes down as..

cliaz

You know right before each Super Bowl, I sit down (where ever, it could be at the bar, a friends house or at mine.) with my plate of food, three beers and a big smile on my face because I know over the course of the next 3 hours, there will be things that are remembered for 40+ years.

This has to be the first Super Bowl ever that nothing is worth remembering.

I think the DVD highlights will be:

the water boy running up and down the side line

Teddy Bruschi cutting opening Bettis and climbing inside of him to play the super bowl

that's about it.

Edited by cliaz

Yes, I feel bad abou the victory....  :D  :D

1307325[/snapback]

0.0 now you are going to drag all the Seahawk fans into this post. D@mn it!

Okay, please no complaining about the refs, there are 5,000 other posts to rant on that.

You know right before each Super Bowl, I sit down (where ever, it could be at the bar, a friends house or at mine.) with my plate of food, three beers and a big smile on my face because I know over the course of the next 3 hours, there will be things that are remembered for 40+ years.

I think the DVD highlights will be:

the water boy running up and down the side line

Teddy Bruschi cutting opening Bettis and climbing inside of him to play the super bowl

that's about it.

1307322[/snapback]

So you won't remember the longest TD run in Super Bowl history? Or that a non QB threw a TD? :D

I'll always remeber this game, the Bud commercials were above average and Fedex hit a homer with one of theirs, while another startup joblocater website invested 10 years marketing in 30 seconds only to find themselves in bankruptcy 2 months later.

Then off course the refs decided the outcome, reminded me to much of why i quit watching boxing 10 years ago.

Edited by theeohiostate

1307322[/snapback]

You say that, yet why do I feel like I'll be remembering it for a long time? :D

Edited by Bonehand

This year's Super Bowl was the worst officiated Super Bowl I've ever seen. I am still in shock over the magnitude of the bad calls. No team could have overcome what the Seahawks were up against tonight. From the offensive PI, to the holding calls, to the block below the waist (HUH???), to the missed offsides calls, it was bad. Would the Steelers have won anyways? Maybe. But I would have liked to have witnessed a fair fight.

If I were a Seahawks fan I would be livid.

If I were a Steelers fan, I'd be celebrating.

As one of those without a rooting interest, I feel cheated. Should have been a good game.

The first time I have ever won a SB squares bet. 200 big ones....

Just trying to be a little positive  :D

1307341[/snapback]

Nice, Congrats!

You are all soooooooo patheict, what the Steelers just accomplised was unheard of....#6 seee, Super Bowl Champs......

1307369[/snapback]

Doesn't mean it was a good game.

.... the night i lost respect for pit fans

1307823[/snapback]

Well, if YOU ESPECIALLY, don't understand my excitement, then go ahead and lose respect. This was one of the best nights I've had in a while, at a time that I REALLY needed it. Sad if you can't understand that.

Edited by Menudo