[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why was the officiating so bad?

steeler

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Steelers on the receiving end of the best performance by an officiating crew in the Jenna Jameson slobknobbery look-alike fest earlier this evening :D

1307362[/snapback]

You must be very proud.

Come one steeler, I know you're a homer, but don't force us to beat this horse into the ground.

The PI call was weak.

The several holding plays that were only called on the Seahawks were BS, one of them was a phantom.

There is definitely some question whether or not Lil' Ben got in.

The RT was holding on the Parker TD, or course it wasn't called.

Making SEA waste a challenge on the Hass non-fumble.

Hass getting called for tackling, like others have said if that was Lil' Ben, there would be people writing poems about it.

The no-call off sides on the sack.

etc.....

Hass getting called for tackling, like others have said if that was Lil' Ben, there would be people writing poems about it.

1307385[/snapback]

This is the only one that I think was blatantly bad.... the others were all judgement calls... you saw it differently than the ref :D

The PI call was weak.

The several holding plays that were only called on the Seahawks were BS, one of them was a phantom.

There is definitely some question whether or not Lil' Ben got in.

The RT was holding on the Parker TD, or course it wasn't called.

Making SEA waste a challenge on the Hass non-fumble.

The no-call off sides on the sack.

etc.....

1307385[/snapback]

:D

Good to see a set list.

I saw all of these as well.

steeler, what's up with the the Menudo-lite routine tonight?

Either you're winding us all up, or you are very drunk. No disrespect to your team, but they didn't earn that win. Simple as that. Coming in here crowing about it, and trying to say that the win didn't come from bad officiating just makes you look like... well, a dooche.

Either you're winding us all up, or you are very drunk. No disrespect to your team, but they didn't earn that win. Simple as that. Coming in here crowing about it, and trying to say that the win didn't come from bad officiating just makes you look like... well, a dooche.

1307409[/snapback]

Exactly, as I plainly put to Menudo earlier here.

This is the only one that I think was blatantly bad.... the others were all judgement calls... you saw it differently than the ref :D

1307387[/snapback]

Ok I'll bite...so why didn't Pittsburgh have any 'judement' calls (clearly based on bad judgement to begin with) against them? The officiating clearly favored PITT, you can't deny that. I'm not a SEA fan by the way and I'm not saying they would have won or anything....but the officiating clearly favored PITT.

1307409[/snapback]

I don't give a flip what you or anyone else thinks about the me, the game, or the Steelers.

They won without playing their best game.