[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why was the officiating so bad?

steeler

The PI call was weak. It was the correct call.  Might not be popular but still was the correct call.

The several holding plays that were only called on the Seahawks were BS, one of them was a phantom. I saw holding at least twice that wasn't called on the Hawks.  Like Madden and everyone else that knows football, (I played the line, btw), will tell you, they can call holding on just about every play.

There is definitely some question whether or not Lil' Ben got in. I'll give you that there is question but I for one think that the ball touched the imaginary goal line while Ben was in flight.  Either way it was too close to overturn and had it been ruled not a TD I don't think it would have been changed.

The RT was holding on the Parker TD, or course it wasn't called.I seen a few replays of this play and still haven't seen this hold.  It may be there but I would like to see it.

Making SEA waste a challenge on the Hass non-fumble. At the speed that the played happened you are going to say that the Ref made an obvious bad call? That's what they have the challenge system for and it worked the way it should have.

Hass getting called for tackling, like others have said if that was Lil' Ben, there would be people writing poems about it. Terrible call no doubt.  The Ref thought he saw something that he did not.  I thought I saw it the first time as well.  However, there was a clear block in the back on that play that wasn't called so I'm going to call this one a wash.

The no-call off sides on the sack. I sure didn't see it that way.  Maybe I need to see a few replays. :D

etc.....

1307385[/snapback]

Edited by Skippy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic