[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SB XL

pedroz13

-- J. Stevens should feel like absolute sh** about his performance. If he made those plays (Hass put the ball right on him all day long), the game would have been much different. Saw an interview with him after the game and he feels very responsible for the loss. And he should.

-- Cowher has just jumped from the 'very good NFL coach' list to the 'great' list. He's been with the Steelers for longer than any active coach has been with their team. Thats impressive and says a lot about the organization. He's in the playoffs constantly and now his resume is complete.

-- Commercials sucked other than caveman Fedex, 'I'm going to Disneyworld' and Careerbuilder.com's 'Yeah, I work with a bunch of jackarses'.

-- Officiating was really bad for SEA but that isnt' the reason they lost. Odds are Bettis would have ran it in on 4th down from the .5 inch mark. D-Jax did push off, they could have let it go but the ref. happened to be RIGHT in front of it. Clear as day to him.

-- Loved seeing Hines win the MVP cause I love the guy, but his performance wasn't that great I don't think. I mean Randel El put the ball right on him, we won the MVP basically for that one play. Oh well, who else could you really give it to I guess.

-- Holmgren should not have had J. Brown going for a 54 yard kick and the 50 yarder. Bad play calling led to the 54 yard attempt and they should have punted instead of the 50 yard attempt.

Just some thoughts.

-- J. Stevens should feel like absolute sh** about his performance.  If he made those plays (Hass put the ball right on him all day long), the game would have been much different.  Saw an interview with him after the game and he feels very responsible for the loss.  And he should.

-- Cowher has just jumped from the 'very good NFL coach' list to the 'great' list.  He's been with the Steelers for longer than any active coach has been with their team.  Thats impressive and says a lot about the organization.  He's in the playoffs constantly and now his resume is complete.

--  Commercials sucked other than caveman Fedex, 'I'm going to Disneyworld' and Careerbuilder.com's 'Yeah, I work with a bunch of jackarses'.

-- Officiating was really bad for SEA but that isnt' the reason they lost.  Odds are Bettis would have ran it in on 4th down from the .5 inch mark.  D-Jax did push off, they could have let it go but the ref. happened to be RIGHT in front of it.  Clear as day to him.

-- Loved seeing Hines win the MVP cause I love the guy, but his performance wasn't that great I don't think.  I mean Randel El put the ball right on him, we won the MVP basically for that one play.  Oh well, who else could you really give it to I guess.

-- Holmgren should not have had J. Brown going for a 54 yard kick and the 50 yarder.  Bad play calling led to the 54 yard attempt and they should have punted instead of the 50 yard attempt.

Just some thoughts.

1307408[/snapback]

This is the kind of insightful post-game post I expected of the Huddle, not the persistent whining that some referee malfunction tore the game away from the Hawks. Nicely done. Thanks for brining some analysis back to the table. :D

-- J. Stevens should feel like absolute sh** about his performance.  If he made those plays (Hass put the ball right on him all day long), the game would have been much different.  Saw an interview with him after the game and he feels very responsible for the loss.  And he should.

-- Cowher has just jumped from the 'very good NFL coach' list to the 'great' list.  He's been with the Steelers for longer than any active coach has been with their team.  Thats impressive and says a lot about the organization.  He's in the playoffs constantly and now his resume is complete.

--  Commercials sucked other than caveman Fedex, 'I'm going to Disneyworld' and Careerbuilder.com's 'Yeah, I work with a bunch of jackarses'.

-- Officiating was really bad for SEA but that isnt' the reason they lost.  Odds are Bettis would have ran it in on 4th down from the .5 inch mark.  D-Jax did push off, they could have let it go but the ref. happened to be RIGHT in front of it.  Clear as day to him.

-- Loved seeing Hines win the MVP cause I love the guy, but his performance wasn't that great I don't think.  I mean Randel El put the ball right on him, we won the MVP basically for that one play.  Oh well, who else could you really give it to I guess.

-- Holmgren should not have had J. Brown going for a 54 yard kick and the 50 yarder.  Bad play calling led to the 54 yard attempt and they should have punted instead of the 50 yard attempt.

Just some thoughts.

1307408[/snapback]

I agree, for the most part. The other thing that sticks out to me was that Seattle played a much better game overall.