[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you really think that the refs are cheating

Skippy

Knowing what you know and watching all the football that you watch. Do you really think they are cheating or is maybe just some bad calls?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Knowing what you know and watching all the football that you watch. Do you really think they are cheating or is maybe just some bad calls?

• Yes they clearly cheat.
    • No they don't cheat.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the refs cheat. I think they make the best calls they can in a fast paced game and get it wrong sometimes. The replay helps but...you still have the human element involved...so mistakes will and do happen.

Yep.  I agreed on the Roeth TD.  I think he got in.  But the PI was weak.  guys do that ALL the time.  Especially Moss and Owens.  I didn't think the push was significant enough to be worthy of a penalty.

1307604[/snapback]

BUT WE AGREE IT WAS A PUSH -- it doesn't matter if Moss and Owens do it. Put hand of bent arm on defender, extend arm, create separation, gain advantage ... dang, that's what happened and it's the nearly the freakin definition of pass interference.

But, still, it wasn't a flagrant as many ... but like traveling in the NBA, either change the rule of live by it when it is called as written. :D

BUT WE AGREE IT WAS A PUSH -- it doesn't matter if Moss and Owens do it.  Put hand of bent arm on defender, extend arm, create separation, gain advantage ... dang, that's what happened and it's the nearly the freakin definition of pass interference.

But, still, it wasn't a flagrant as many ... but like traveling in the NBA, either change the rule of live by it when it is called as written.  :D

1309098[/snapback]

That's my point. 4 out of 5 times, that is not called.