[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whoa!

Big F'n Dave

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the future. And it is no holds barred pay per view message board fights.

It bothers me that someone with this mentality is allowed to post here... let alone be on the huddle staff.... but I guess that's just me.

1308442[/snapback]

Considering all the censorship that goes on here out of concern for the Huddle's image, it really does surprise me that DMD and WW allow a staff member to engage in the kind of flaming Sarge does on a regular basis.

While what Sarge did was somewhat out of line, in a way Menudo brought it upon himself. I would hope Sarge would look back on it as a regretable post, but in hid defense Menudo brought it upon him self, first by bringing his dad into it, and second by acting like a total ass last night. So while it was regretable, it wasn't nearly as terrible as the officiating last night.

Considering all the censorship that goes on here out of concern for the Huddle's image, it really does surprise me that DMD and WW allow a staff member to engage in the kind of flaming Sarge does on a regular basis.

1308477[/snapback]

Really Squeegie! Should we all just become "YES MEN" ?

It is entertaining if not stimulating to have a few flamers around :D

Edited by theeohiostate

1308477[/snapback]

You are one to talk about bringing people's families into discussions, at least in this case Menudo brought his dad into it first. If he weren't a Steeler trying to make everyone believe that the Steelers were dominant, I doubt you'd even be waste your time posting about Sarges "attrocities".

While what Sarge did was somewhat out of line, in a way Menudo brought it upon himself.  I would hope Sarge would look back on it as a regretable post, but in hid defense Menudo brought it upon him self, first by bringing his dad into it, and second by acting like a total ass last night.  So while it was regretable, it wasn't nearly as terrible as the officiating last night.

1308488[/snapback]

I actually agree with this.... :D

Can someone please summarize what some of us missed?  I know someone said something that was out of line, but I am curiuos as to what it was....

1308503[/snapback]

It'd be easier to interpret the Koran to you right now than go over everything. :D

Edited by twiley

You are one to talk about bringing people's families into discussions, at least in this case Menudo brought his dad into it first.  If he weren't a Steeler trying to make everyone believe that the Steelers were dominant, I doubt you'd even be waste your time posting about Sarges "attrocities".

1308500[/snapback]

I actually agree with this.... :D

1308502[/snapback]

I said nothing wrong whatsoever about Menudos Dad. I said in so many words after Menudo brought up his Dad in the post, that his old man would be ashamed of his behavior and either didnt teach him class, or he refused to listen to it. And it was my opinion it was the later not the first. I apologized to him privately twice if he felt I in any way insinuated anything negative about his old man. I gave my symphathies at the time he passed, and again today. I regret the fact that my post was construed the way it was by a few here, and made it clear to Steeler and Menudo it most certainly wasnt inteded to be a knock of his old man.

The comments about me and the huddle I wont get into, but I will say I have the same rights as each of you to express my feelings and opinions on this board, and if Im out of line DMD will surely let me know. Just as he will any of you who post here.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I said nothing wrong whatsoever about Menudos Dad. I said in so many words that his old man would be ashamed of his behavior and either didnt teach him class, or he refused to listen to it. And it was my opinion it was the later not the first.  I apologized to him privately twice if he felt I in any way insinuated anything negative about his old man.  I gave my symphaties at the time he passed, and again today. I regret the fact that my post was construed the way it was by a few here. 

The comments about me and the huddle I wont get into, but I will say I have the same rights as each of you to express my feelings and opinions on this board, and if Im out of line DMD will surely let me know.  Just as he will any of you who post here.

1308701[/snapback]

Did DMD write this for you?

Did DMD write this for you?

1308712[/snapback]

no actually I havent spoken with him today. But I will not have Menudo not know that regardless of our differences, I didnt mean what you were trying to insinuate what was said, however misconstrued it was.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Don't be an ass! You write about how wrong it is for someone to say what Sarge says and then you are the first one to try to push his buttons. What an ass..

1308729[/snapback]

I push the buttons of huddlers around here, not the other way around. But if you are calling him an ass anyway, ok I will agree with that. :D

We talked privately and you know what I said and what I meant, so why are you trying to make nothing into something.  Menudo and I are square,  its really none of your concern.

1308765[/snapback]

It is my concern if the huddle still employs you as a writer.

We talked privately and you know what I said and what I meant, so why are you trying to make nothing into something.  Menudo and I are square,  its really none of your concern.

1308765[/snapback]

Agreed. Sarge didn't mean anything demeaning towards my Dad. Listen, I'm the one that put the situation with my Dad out there, and I made a lot of assanine posts last night, so I deserve to take a hit today. Sarge and I are square, though he still things I'm a worthless piece of garbage... :D Seriously, no harm done.