[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The no risk Sarge excuse pool

rbmcdonald

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarge will resort to one of the only two defenses he knows. In this case its the "if you can't dazzle them with brillance, baffle them with b.s." defense.

He will pull out every obscure stat going back since OU was founded to prove that OU is better. :D

Failing this, since we all know its bull, he will resort to the name calling and threatening to kick your ass, which is his other trademark. :D

Sarge will resort to one of the only two defenses he knows. In this case its the "if you can't dazzle them with brillance, baffle them with b.s." defense.

He will pull out every obscure stat going back since OU was founded to prove that OU is better. :D

Failing this, since we all know its bull, he will resort to the name calling and threatening to kick your ass, which is his other trademark. :D

1313124[/snapback]

:D Gotta Love DKF..... He sure calls em like he sees em.....

Hey Ronald, lets keep your crying to a minimum,  OK.

1313049[/snapback]

:D <----- Contemplative :D <----- Crying

I can't communicate with Sarge in plain English, if the words are over three letters long, and do not relate directly to Football, and apparently I can not communicate with him, using pretty little pictures. Anyone have a suggestion on how to communicate with him, other than making every reply: "Sarge you are an a*s, OU is bad, UT is not bad, OU sux, go UT." ? :D

:D  <-----  Contemplative  :D <-----  Crying

I can't communicate with Sarge in plain English, if the words are over three letters long, and do not relate directly to Football, and apparently I can not communicate with him, using pretty little pictures.  Anyone have a suggestion on how to communicate with him, other than making every reply: "Sarge you are an a*s, OU is bad, UT is not bad, OU sux, go UT." ?  :D

1313222[/snapback]

NO I mean the crying behind closed doors with the PM function key.

NO I mean the crying behind closed doors with the PM function key.

1313317[/snapback]

I see. I can only think of one Private Message I have sent recently that would have been about something you are involved in, so I am assuming that is the one you are refereeing to. It was a Private Message to someone asking a question, and soliciting an opinion, I needed to make a decision, and I wanted to take this information into consideration as part of the decision making promise. That Private Message did not have anything to do with this thread, or any posts in the college forum for that matter. This would be why I asked the question in a Private Message, and not in a post. However, if you would like to discuss that Private Message here, that is fine with me.

Would you please post the complete contents of the message here, so that we can discuss it? Can I assume that you had a problem with some content of the message?

Secret information from behind “closed doors”, from unnamed sources. Innuendo rather truth. Total disregard of facts. Seven grade level name calling. Sarge, I think you have a really promising career in politics. I am certain you could get hired by either the Democrats or the Republicans in a heart beat. You should look into that, I have no doubt they pay much better the TheHuddle.

You know what Im talking about Ronald McDonald, no use trying to save face in public. You are hilarious. I just hope you stay in the league, and not let your thin skin get in the way of some old fashioned smack talk.

BTW, whats the final verdict on the McRib, I like that sandwich.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

You know what Im talking about Ronald McDonald, no use trying to save face in public.  You are hilarious.  I just hope you stay in the league, and not let your thin skin get in the way of some old fashioned smack talk. 

BTW,  whats the final verdict on the McRib,  I like that sandwich.

1313843[/snapback]

Ground pork pieces pressed into the shape of fake Ribs, smothered in a Yankee imitation of Bar-B-Que sauce, sounds like it is perfect for you Sarge.

Save face? What in the h*ll have you been smoking Sarge? I am 44 years old, I have a professional career, a wife I am very much in love with, two great teenage daughters who actual like to talk to their father and my third daughter is due to be born in June. And you actually think that I need to try and save face from the 7th grade name calling of a grown man, a grown man I might point out who likes to highlight is infinite wisdom on IDP, yet actually posted in this forum, the opinion that Derrick Johnson did not improve one single bit in his knowledge of the game of football from the time he arrived at the campus of the University of Texas to the time he left the University of Texas, yet somehow he managed to fool so many people that he was a 2-time consensus all-American, won the Nagursski award and the Butkus award as a Senior, was the 15th overall pick in the 2005 NFL draft, and started all 16 games as a rookie in the F, but boy he could not fool old eagle eye for talent Sarge. He did it all solely on raw physical ability.

You have me Sarge, I confess, I lie awake at night, worrying about what the great evaluator of defensive talent thinks of me, all I can do is hang my head in shame.

Oh, as for the league. I have already confirmed my participation, and I look forward to kicking your a** in fantasy football, despite the fact that I have never even looked at an IDP league. If you are an IDP expert, then it really can't be that hard.

**Edit**

Would you liek to make a side bet on the college league? Say $100, heads up between you and me, whoever ends the regular season with more wins, gets the $200?

Edited by rbmcdonald

First off, I never claimed to be an IDP guru. Thanks for the compliment though. I generally let my leagues speak for themselves in that area. Second, I never said DJ wasnt a talent, but he like Roy Williams never even came close to their true potential while at Texas, and both will hit that potential now that they have real coaching. Nice way to turn my comments to fit your agenda. See Ronald, you amuse me, and I rather enjoy getting you flustered.

As for the McRib it was a joke you idiot. I swear for someone crying so much about me calling you Ronald McDonald and how deeply it hurts you, because you were called that your whole life, you sure run your mouth alot here. Lets just say Ronald, deal with it, you sure can dish it, learn to take it as well.

I think my work is done with this one. He is ready for you now OSU.

And hell yes, Ill take that side bet for $100.

...2-time consensus all-American, won the Nagursski award and the Butkus award as a senior, was the 15th overall pick in the 2005 NFL draft, and started all 16 games as a rookie in the NFL,

What exactly do you think his potential was? A cure for cancer?

Nice way to turn my comments to fit your agenda.

I did not turn anything. This is an exact quote of your comment. "DJ was a freak as a freshman, he wasnt any better when he left, maybe faster, bigger and stronger." The comment speaks for itself.

And hell yes, Ill take that side bet for $100.

Done, most wins between you and me, in the regular season, in the BcS league, gets $100 from the other one.

you amuse me

1315318[/snapback]

Yes, you have said this on more than one occasion, but I thank you, I do like to hear it. I would hate to think there was no purpose to my posts. God knows (along with me and everyone else on this board) that nothing I ever say will have even the slightest impact on what you think or believe.

Yes, you have said this on more than one occasion, but I thank you, I do like to hear it.  I would hate to think there was no purpose to my posts.  God knows (along with me and everyone else on this board) that nothing I ever say will have even the slightest impact on what you think or believe.

1315785[/snapback]

Thats for sure

Glad i've been too busy to enjoy another Sarge led pre-school thread.

rbc has an issue with you assigning him a "pet" name, something reserved for most men for the special people in their lives, i can only assume that Sarge has a void in his heart that he's trying to fill through rbc. :D

Edited by theeohiostate

What exactly do you think his potential was?  A cure for cancer?

I did not turn anything.  This is an exact quote of your comment. "DJ was a freak as a freshman, he wasnt any better when he left, maybe faster, bigger and stronger."  The comment speaks for itself.

Done, most wins between you and me, in the regular season, in the BcS league, gets $100 from the other one.

Yes, you have said this on more than one occasion, but I thank you, I do like to hear it.  I would hate to think there was no purpose to my posts.  God knows (along with me and everyone else on this board) that nothing I ever say will have even the slightest impact on what you think or believe.

1315785[/snapback]

When dealing with someone like Sarge, you have to realize and enjoy it when he is beaten and wrong, which is often.

- Claimed the Steelers were about to be beaten by the Bengals.... that didn't happen so, on to the next one........

- Yapped that the Steelers were about to get embarassed by the Colts.......that didn't happen, so on to the next one........

- Whined that the Steelers had ruined the AFC Championship game. Had Indy made it there, it was gong to be a good game, but, now that the Steelers were there, the Broncos would win by 14 points minimum.............that didn't happen, so, on to the next one............

- Was telling everyone who would listen, that he was picking the Steelers as some sort of reverse psychology thing that would then allow the Steelers to lose........that didn't happen so, on to the next one............

- Throwing insults at me, about how I am a pathetic individual with no character, despite the fact that he has shown himself to be an a$$ to everyone at this site time and time again.............on to the next one.......

- Now crying about the officiating and that the Steeelrs were given the title, and didn't earn it........

Point is, he will never stop, he will NEVER admit he was wrong. He will continue to spout off garbage, it will be proven wrong, and he will just move on to the next piece of garbage to spout..............on and on and on it keeps going.....

When dealing with someone like Sarge, you have to realize and enjoy it when he is beaten and wrong, which is often.

- Claimed the Steelers were about to be beaten by the Bengals.... that didn't happen so, on to the next one........

-  Yapped that the Steelers were about to get embarassed by the Colts.......that didn't happen, so on to the next one........

- Whined that the Steelers had ruined the AFC Championship game.  Had Indy made it there, it was gong to be a good game, but, now that the Steelers were there, the Broncos would win by 14 points minimum.............that didn't happen, so, on to the next one............

- Was telling everyone who would listen, that he was picking the Steelers as some sort of reverse psychology thing that would then allow the Steelers to lose........that didn't happen so, on to the next one............

- Throwing insults at me, about how I am a pathetic individual with no character, despite the fact that he has shown himself to be an a$$ to everyone at this site time and time again.............on to the next one.......

- Now crying about the officiating and that the Steeelrs were given the title, and didn't earn it........

Point is, he will never stop, he will NEVER admit he was wrong.  He will continue to spout off garbage, it will be proven wrong, and he will just move on to the next piece of garbage to spout..............on and on and on it keeps going.....

1317777[/snapback]

Wow, you just desrcibed yourself as well. I hope you realize that. And no one is crying about the officiating, people are just showing facts about it, which is a travesty to the sport.

Wow, you just desrcibed yourself as well.  I hope you realize that.  And no one is crying about the officiating, people are just showing facts about it, which is a travesty to the sport.

1317812[/snapback]

::D