[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The no risk Sarge excuse pool

rbmcdonald

Not so sure I can handle this league.... The level of sh1t talking for February is beyond what I can take......... :D .

I have been in my local for 7 years now........ first time I have actually looked forward to or even THOUGHT about FF in February- :D

oh boy.... we are now getting Menudo fallout into the College forum??, just when I thought was done with this guy.

I have a feeling in the next EIGHT MONTHS there will be alot of side action $$$.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1317777[/snapback]

Wait a minute, there are 832 threads in other forums about this years SB (I counted them :D ) There will be no SB seepage in the college forum. Anyway Menudo, don't you get enough of Sarge else where? Why would you seek him out in this den of iniquity? Anyway, I am busy amusing Sarge. I am trying to lull him into as sense of security, with my jester like act, so I can kick his a** in FF.

I find this thread hilarious.  The Chances of Texas beating OU next yr are about as high as me skydiving off Mt Everest.  Yet some pompous ass, thought this would be funny.  So forgive me If I feel the need to hijack this thread any chance I get.  :D

1317856[/snapback]

Ass, certainly. But pompous? me? That really hurts, Sarge. I am as humble as they come. I dare you to find one single quote of mine, that the average poster in this forum would consider Pompous!

:D Does the average poster in here, know what pompous means?

PS:

Will you take a video of your skydive, that would be cool to watch.

PSS:

Can someone please tell me why the Big Brother software changes h*ll, but not ass?

Ass, certainly.  But pompous? me?  That really hurts, Sarge.  I am as humble as they come.  I dare you to find one single quote of mine, that the average poster in this forum would consider Pompous! 

PS:

Will you take a video of your skydive, that would be cool to watch.

PSS:

Can someone please tell me why the Big Brother software changes h*ll, but not ass?

1317925[/snapback]

Hmmm, I think I used it, so I would venture to say I know what it means.

No need to video something that isnt going to happen, though I will send you a copy of the game after OU trashes Texas again.

Not sure about the last question.

Wait a minute, there are 832 threads in other forums about this years SB (I counted them  :D ) There will be no SB seepage in the college forum.  Anyway Menudo, don't you get enough of Sarge else where?  Why would you seek him out in this den of iniquity?  Anyway, I am busy amusing Sarge.  I am trying to lull him into as sense of security, with my jester like act, so I can kick his a** in FF.

1317878[/snapback]

I'm not allowed to read college football threads ? :D Easy there buddy, I can take that avatar away from you..... :D

Looks like Menudo's true colors are shining once again.  :D

1318034[/snapback]

Yes, I jokingly told him that I would pull the avatar that I made for him........... for shame !!!! :D

Looks like Menudo's true colors are shining once again.  :D

1318034[/snapback]

Ok, maybe I'm blind, but I see TOSU and Sarge of all people ganging up on Menudo all the time, but I've never seen him have the blind homerism of sarge at all. I'm just wondering why this guy gets the bad rap he gets from a lot of people everywhere, cuz most of the posts I've red from him are pretty fair, and certainly with a lot more logic than we get from a certain Sooner fan.

Ok, maybe I'm blind, but I see TOSU and Sarge of all people ganging up on Menudo all the time, but I've never seen him have the blind homerism of sarge at all. I'm just wondering why this guy gets the bad rap he gets from a lot of people everywhere, cuz most of the posts I've red from him are pretty fair, and certainly with a lot more logic than we get from a certain Sooner fan.

1318146[/snapback]

Well, I have brough some of it on myself (not from those 2, but from others), like Sunday night when I was a drunken idiot, and in TOSU defense, he has been pretty good lately. As for Sarge, he is what he is. He does it on purpose, and he thinks it is funny. I'm sure he isn't a bad guy, it is just his little act here on the board, but, that said, sometimes he goes a bit overboard.

Have you been to the big board the last 2 weeks. I think he started 90 posts about Pitt, where we keep one post going, he starts 90 different ones.

Menudo is right, I talk Athena for the hell of is most of the time, but he actually believes the BS hes writing about the refs having no part of the outcome of the SB, give me a freaking break, and actually Pitt actually won the game, it wasnt handed to them. Whatever.

Have you been to the big board the last 2 weeks.  I think he started 90 posts about Pitt, where we keep one post going, he starts 90 different ones. 

Menudo is right, I talk Athena for the hell of is most of the time, but he actually believes the BS hes writing about the refs having no part of the outcome of the SB, give me a freaking break, and actually Pitt actually won the game, it wasnt handed to them.  Whatever.

1318323[/snapback]

First Sarge, I'm not as unpopular around here as you would like to believe. Second, the Pittsburgh Steelers are the Super Bowl Champions..... admit you were completely wrong about them and move on.......... A couple of other things for you to discuss..

1. The Penn State Nittany Lions will once again finish higher in the polls than

the Oklahoma Sooners.

2. The Pittsburgh Steelers will get their 6th Super Bowl ring before the

Dallas Cowboys.

1317925[/snapback]

1st line. You'd be surprised. Majority of Huddlers have Bachelors degree or more and would know what pompous means...Huddle Education... elitist.

2nd line. The bible?

First Sarge, I'm not as unpopular around here as you would like to believe.  Second, the Pittsburgh Steelers are the Super Bowl Champions..... admit you were completely wrong about them and move on.......... A couple of other things for you to discuss..

1.  The Penn State Nittany Lions will once again finish higher in the polls than

the Oklahoma Sooners.

2.  The Pittsburgh Steelers will get their 6th Super Bowl ring before the

Dallas Cowboys.

1318379[/snapback]

Sure you have friends around here, lets see there is Steeler, Squeegie, did I mention Steeler and Squeegie.

Once again, you mean the first time in the last decade.

You are out of your Oprahing mind on the last statement.

And you can say hell.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

First Sarge, I'm not as unpopular around here as you would like to believe.  Second, the Pittsburgh Steelers are the Super Bowl Champions..... admit you were completely wrong about them and move on.......... A couple of other things for you to discuss..

1.  The Penn State Nittany Lions will once again finish higher in the polls than

the Oklahoma Sooners.

2.  The Pittsburgh Steelers will get their 6th Super Bowl ring before the

Dallas Cowboys.

1318379[/snapback]

Oh Crap, OU and Dallas in the same post! INCOMING !!!!!!! EVERYONE DUCK

1318146[/snapback]

Just to be clear, I have no problem with Menudo. Well there was that Wedding I went to in McAllen, I am pretty sure the 12 beers and the tequila did not make me sick, so it must have been the Menudo, but that is another story. As I was saying, I have no problem with Menudo. I just saw a new face on the board, so I thought I would fire away. He is always welcome here as far as I am concerned. I am pretty sure that it would be impossible for him to reduce the intelligence factor average of the posts in here. :D

1st line.  You'd be surprised.  Majority of Huddlers have Bachelors degree or more and would know what pompous means...Huddle Education... elitist.

Man I have to work on my delivery. Apparently the humorous and tongue-in-check undertones are not coming through. Please if I offended any regular on the College Board, I apologies, it was not my intention to insinuate that any regulars here do not actually know the meaning of Pompous, well maybe except for Poksalet, as he is the closet to an Aggie graduate I have seen in here.

Pompous: self-important, arrogant, conceited, egotistical, bigheaded, overconfident,

humble (oops sorry, that is an antonym).

Please tell me that I was not the only one that chuckled over Sarge calling someone Pompous.

2nd line.  The bible?

1318505[/snapback]

Actually, I would think that the Bible would be an argument for allowing h*ll, not disallowing it. I always understood that the reason for the big brother program was to prevent, "obscenities". In the bible, H*ll is a theological concept, not an obscenity.

Man I have to work on my delivery.  Apparently the humorous and tongue-in-check undertones are not coming through.  Please if I offended any regular on the College Board, I apologies, it was not my intention to insinuate that any regulars here do not actually know the meaning of Pompous, well maybe except for Poksalet, as he is the closet to an Aggie graduate I have seen in here.

Pompous: self-important, arrogant, conceited, egotistical, bigheaded, overconfident,

Please tell me that I was not the only one that chuckled over Sarge calling someone Pompous.

Actually, I would think that the Bible would be an argument for allowing h*ll, not disallowing it.  I always understood that the reason for the big brother program was to prevent, "obscenities".  In the bible, H*ll is a theological concept, not an obscenity.

1318668[/snapback]

Hell hell

We already knew you were a jack ass, but why did you have to prove it to us.  :D

1318837[/snapback]

Just to amuse you. It is my lot in life. You know what they say, it does not matter what you do, as long as you do it to the best of you ability.

Man I have to work on my delivery.  Apparently the humorous and tongue-in-check undertones are not coming through.  Please if I offended any regular on the College Board, I apologies, it was not my intention to insinuate that any regulars here do not actually know the meaning of Pompous, well maybe except for Poksalet, as he is the closet to an Aggie graduate I have seen in here.

Actually, I would think that the Bible would be an argument for allowing h*ll, not disallowing it.  I always understood that the reason for the big brother program was to prevent, "obscenities".  In the bible, H*ll is a theological concept, not an obscenity.

1318668[/snapback]

I wasn't offended, I guess I should have used one of those little ghey animations to convey that. :D:D:D:D:D:D I would guess College forum posters to be more educated on the average, but it doesn't matter in the long run.