[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good bye huddle

steeler

If Steeler is gone, he can't read the posts. So why is everybody replying to him?

1308933[/snapback]

30 User(s) are reading this topic ([b]5 Guests [/b]and 0 Anonymous Users)25 Members: theeohiostate, rbmcdonald, The Misfit, Gdawg, Dragon, darin3, Caveman_Nick, PatsFanCT, rocknrobn26, Czarina, Tommyknocker, Bier Meister, isleseeya, Rovers, MojoMan, The Irish Doggy, Randall, whomper, Dirty Sanchez, wirehairman, smithkt, TimC, Whiskey Pimp, quiveringnorm, Bring Back Pat!!!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Squeege, you're way off base here. And I feel qualified to comment having received a large number of steeler's rants in the last day. At a minimum, he ought to go take a long walk in some fresh air and see if he can't go back to the rational guy he used to be.

1308937[/snapback]

:D

See ..This is what happens when Dallas doesnt win the superbowl..Seriously you are member 44 and the huddle has gone temporarily insane since the superbowl. Everyone relax..Go to the test area and try and figure out new ways for graemlins to have sex with each other. it always relaxes me.

1308915[/snapback]

:D Maybe DMD and WW will auction off the member number...

Go to the test area and try and figure out new ways for graemlins to have sex with each other. it always relaxes me.

1308915[/snapback]

Or you can start a thread in there that accumulates 4983 posts before the admins find it and erase it. :D

I remember Steeler going off the wall ballistic on me last year when I lost a sig line bet to Menudo and him and misplelled "Pittsburgh". He sure is a sensitive little puppy for someone who can, and has dished it out. :D

Squeege, you're way off base here. And I feel qualified to comment having received a large number of steeler's rants in the last day. At a minimum, he ought to go take a long walk in some fresh air and see if he can't go back to the rational guy he used to be.

1308937[/snapback]

Okay. I'll take your word for it. Doesn't mean these other douches should be piling on.

Okay.  I'll take your word for it.  Doesn't mean these other douches should be piling on.

1308953[/snapback]

Who are you to judge anyone bringing someones family into a thread?

Steeler, don't forget to take all your toys as you exit the sandbox.

Actually it's because I was here when it started and saw what happened.  Unlike you.

1308946[/snapback]

My point is there may be a history behind this of which you are not aware. Don't see why you would jump to the conclusion that it is all about what you saw.

But Czar says I'm wrong, so I'll back off.

My point is there may be a history behind this of which you are not aware.  Don't see why you would jump to the conclusion that it is all about what you saw.

But Czar says I'm wrong, so I'll back off.

1308967[/snapback]

Ya see, this is exactly how it started. Someone "defending" someone else without being part of the argument. :D

Or you can start a thread in there that accumulates 4983 posts before the admins find it and erase it.  :D

1308948[/snapback]

Im gonna go start it right now

"Remember the 1"

Who are you to judge anyone bringing someones family into a thread?

1308964[/snapback]

Zip it, pansy. You're defending Sarge for doing exactly what you :D about, you hypocrite tool.

I did not make any judgment about Sarge's specific comments to Menudo; the only point I made was that Sarge regularly flames people and he is a Huddle staff member.

So, as usual, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.