[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My final word on the Superbowl

Squeegiebo

No offense, but you shouldnt allow the actions of a few to drag you down to their level.  :D

Just ignore 'em and enjoy your victory!

1309291[/snapback]

See sigline :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope not.  I'd like to think he'll learn how to take the team on his shoulders and win the big games.  Not to completely rely on his D,  his kicker, and the tuck rule in every big game.

1309354[/snapback]

God, you're just absolutely batsh*t insane, aren't you?

True.  But he's young and still learning.  And he doesn't carry a purse.

1309368[/snapback]

Someone who roots for a team that has an estrogen-laced voice like Troy Polamalu's screeching from the sidelines should NOT be talking smack about purses. :D

I hope not.  I'd like to think he'll learn how to take the team on his shoulders and win the big games.  Not to completely rely on his D,  his kicker, and the tuck rule in every big game.

1309354[/snapback]

Speaking as someone who is impartial, IMHO the Steelers' defense helped Big Ben out the same way the Patriots' defense helped Brady out.

Speaking as someone who is impartial, IMHO the Steelers' defense helped Big Ben out the same way the Patriots' defense helped Brady out.

1309433[/snapback]

Difference is that Brady didn't put up a stinker with his team winning in spite of him.

oh yeah, like a passer rating of 22.5 in the Big Game

1309360[/snapback]

He was terrible, but, lets not forget his performance in the playoffs, that got the there.

Ben made some big plays though..A few key runs and that pass to Ward when he stayed behind the line..He was no Troy Aikman but he wasnt exactly Mcnabb either.

For the record:

I hate Tom Brady because when he does well in the post-season it is at the Steelers' expense.

I honestly do believe that he did not deserve his first MVP, that he has not yet proven himself to be one of the all-time great QBs, and that he's not hot the way some chicks seem to think he is.

The rest of the crap I say about him is just that: crap. He's the focal point of all my past frustrations.

So, with that in mind:

Tom Brady sucks. I'd take Roethlisberger over Brady any day of the week. Hell, I'd take Joey Harrington over Brady. At leaast they don't carry purses and get MVP awards that their kickers earned for them.

Edit to replace "having said that" with "with that in mind"

Edited by Squeegiebo

I'd take Roethlisberger over Brady any day of the week.  Hell,  I'd take Joey Harrington over Brady.  At leaast they don't carry purses and get MVP awards that their kickers earned for them.

1309474[/snapback]

Time to drop the pipe Squeeg. :D