[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My final word on the Superbowl

Squeegiebo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record:

I hate Tom Brady because when he does well in the post-season it is at the Steelers' expense. 

I honestly do believe that he did not deserve his first MVP, that he has not yet proven himself to be one of the all-time great QBs, and that he's not hot the way some chicks seem to think he is. 

The rest of the crap I say about him is just that: crap.  He's the focal point of all my past frustrations.

So, having said that:

Tom Brady sucks.  I'd take Roethlisberger over Brady any day of the week.  Hell,  I'd take Joey Harrington over Brady.  At leaast they don't carry purses and get MVP awards that their kickers earned for them.

1309474[/snapback]

The above ...which is completely off the wall :D:D and shows true lack of football knowledge ..and please do not show your true lady manners and curse at me as I am now going to help my kids with their homework and take a break from the Huddle ( something i think many should do after reading some of the hatred and venom we have seen in last 24 hrs ...and all over a football game )

Edited by isleseeya

The above ...which is completely off the wall  :D  :D  and shows true lack of football knowledge ..and please do not show your true lady manners and curse at me as I am now going to help my kids with their homework ...

1309512[/snapback]

With which part do you disagree?

Steelers 21

Seahawks 10

F-off.

:D

1309223[/snapback]

:D Good for you Squeegie! It is just the beginning of your path down the dark...I mean...the TR side. :D

That game will go down in the anals of NFL history.

1309308[/snapback]

:D

Where is this hostility coming from?  I guess I missed something here.  :D

I would think you'd be pretty happy right now.

1309311[/snapback]

You missed it. From previous posts...

I thought for sure there'd be a torch this time. :D

1309394[/snapback]

BFD can't get a torchin' party for nothing!

her team just won the super bowl and squeeg is STILL :D about tom brady :D

1309537[/snapback]

(1) H8 brought Brady up, not me.

(2) I thought the Superbowl was handed to the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY, not that they won it. What do I have to be happy about?

(3) I WANT NICOTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(4) Your puppy is really cute.

(5) Tom Brady sucks.

• 2 years later...

See - I quit quitting smoking, so I'm much calmer this time. :wacko:

And yeah, the stuff I said about Brady might not actually be in the same vicinity with the truth, but I do hate him. See how silly people can be when they are blinded by hate and jealousy? It explains why all you haters can't handle these Steeler Superbowl victories.

See - I quit quitting smoking, so I'm much calmer this time. :wacko:

And yeah, the stuff I said about Brady might not actually be in the same vicinity with the truth, but I do hate him. See how silly people can be when they are blinded by hate and jealousy? It explains why all you haters can't handle these Steeler Superbowl victories.

Who is jealous of Pittsburgh. Seriously.

Its got to be one of the armpits of the US. Trashy city to say the least

Woman are fugly as hell there.

Weather sucks ass

Trust me, people are not jealous of Pittsburgh. If anything we are happy to give you inbreds something to cheer about.

Weather sucks ass

Trust me, people are not jealous of Pittsburgh. If anything we are happy to give you inbreds something to cheer about.

You for sure have issues.

But really the weather does suck unless you are a four season kind of person like we have in this armpit.

Weather sucks ass

I disagree ..Pittsburgh is a nice town and has plenty to do there ...alot of good people there and very solid fans

Edited by isleseeya

I disagree ..Pittsburgh is a nice town and has plenty to do there ...alot of good people there and very solid fans

I doubt he has ever been to the armpit. Maybe if Wiegie or Sky tells us it is the armpit with all fugly women, I will give some credit. Well, maybe not to Wiegie as he could not even finish his steak at one of our little South Side steak joints but Sky pretened to like his Primanti sammich and did get a good .50 cent tour complete with pointing out the crack whores and all.

I doubt he has ever been to the armpit. Maybe if Wiegie or Sky tells us it is the armpit with all fugly women, I will give some credit. Well, maybe not to Wiegie as he could not even finish his steak at one of our little South Side steak joints but Sky pretened to like his Primanti sammich and did get a good .50 cent tour complete with pointing out the crack whores and all.

Actually, I found Pittsburgh and its people to be quite nice. Seriously. I will definitely visit there again someday.

(Edit to add: although Skippy did almost throw me off the west-side overlook when I asked when they would be hanging up a giant picture of a referee next to all of the other giant pictures of Steeler greats.)

Edited by wiegie

Actually, I found Pittsburgh and its people to be quite nice. Seriously. I will definitely visit there again someday.

(Edit to add: although Skippy did almost throw me off the west-side overlook when I asked when they would be hanging up a giant picture of a referee next to all of the other giant pictures of Steeler greats.)

That's West End overlook. Think Pet Shop Boys, not Jets and Sharks.

I honestly do believe that he did not deserve his first MVP, that he has not yet proven himself to be one of the all-time great QBs, and that he's not hot the way some chicks seem to think he is.

Tom Brady sucks. I'd take Roethlisberger over Brady any day of the week. Hell, I'd take Joey Harrington over Brady. At leaast they don't carry purses and get MVP awards that their kickers earned for them.

Further proof :wacko: