[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What I learned yesterday.

The Irish Doggy

I just wasn't that "up" for SB XL yesterday. Perhaps part of it was that I've spent most of the postseason contemplating this hobby of FF and how much fun I'm having watching all this football. It seemed a bit lacking overall this year. Another part is that, I really didn't expect a great game. :D

I skipped all the parties, and ignored the pre-game programming hype busying myself with other projects. I got a lot done. :D

Grabbed a bowl of homemade chili, crackers, cheese and a Dew, plopped down in front of the tube at 5:55. The MVP parade was cool I thought. :D I didn't pay any attention to who wasn't there. The national anthem was below average. :D Whitney Houston, we need you coke free and back. But I think we've all known that for a while.

Anyhoo, the first half was near over and I realized my suspicions were confirmed. :D The game wasn't that good overall. Refs were a bonus let down. I can't stand to listen to Madden anymore :D , and I didn't care to watch the half time show.

So, I figured I'd hop on the comp :D for a while and listen to the rest of the game on the radio. Boomer Asiason and Marv Albert were calling the shots.

Listening to the game wasn't any better than watching it, but at least I had some fun with a light internet surf and little PC gaming. :D The SB was in the final minutes, I got the house ready for bedtime, turned off the radio as the clock ticked the final seconds and the Steelers won. I said to myself good for them, they desrved it after beating all those teams on the road.

The thing that really suprised me (especially as a Bengals fan) as I drifted off to sleep :D, and thing I now know is true?

Boomer Esiason is one annoying ahole.

Happy offseason.