[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone mention the 2 missed FG's yet?

Whiskey Pimp

like how the steelers were offsides like 3 plays in a row and they get a sack on on of them.

Or how Ben Rothlisberger can get a touchdown without actually getting the ball across the goaline. Or How We get called for a bogus holding penalty when we get a big play. Or a Punt Return and we get called for a hold. Or a PI call when he barely touchs the guy.

Quit pointing out facts that conflict with the notion that Seattle was a guaranteed winner if the Refs didn't hand the game to the Steelers.

1309635[/snapback]

:D Menudo starts posting well thought out threads and then Squegieemyboobs has to start posting like Menudo.

Edited by bushwacked

like how the steelers were offsides like 3 plays in a row and they get a sack on on of them.

Or how Ben Rothlisberger can get a touchdown without actually getting the ball across the goaline. Or How We get called for a bogus holding penalty when we get a big play. Or a Punt Return and we get called for a hold. Or a PI call when he barely touchs the guy.

1309652[/snapback]

:D <--- Click me! I'm a link!

that was big and i'll tell you what else was big...tom rouen kicking it into the end zone 15 times.

1309631[/snapback]

Doesn't help on one of them when the ball bounced at the 1 while the Seahawk player was standing IN THE ENDZONE!!! Stand on the 1 and catch the thing.

Josh Brown missed 2 FG's (50 and 54 I think) but he hits these and the Hawks are driving at the end to win it.  Just wondered if anyone has said anything about this yet.

1309627[/snapback]

Josh Brown was a assulted then kiddnaped during pre-game warmups and a referee in disguise took his place to guarentee a Steelers win.

Josh Brown was a assulted then kiddnaped during pre-game warmups and a referee in disguise took his place to guarentee a Steelers win.

1309822[/snapback]

I think blaming a kicker for missing 50 yard field goals is silly.I mean if they were a little closer I could see it, but those are long kicks.

Rouen now is another story. he was horrible.

Quit pointing out facts that conflict with the notion that Seattle was a guaranteed winner if the Refs didn't hand the game to the Steelers.

1309635[/snapback]

At least she has finally gotten the terrible towel out from in front of her eyes and realized the refs handed the game to the Steelers.

Josh Brown missed 2 FG's (50 and 54 I think) but he hits these and the Hawks are driving at the end to win it.  Just wondered if anyone has said anything about this yet.

1309627[/snapback]

I was beginning to wonder when folks in here would declare he made both of them, only to have the officials conspire to call them "no good" to ensure Pittsburgh got the victory.

:D

Thanks for catching up with the conspiracy theories ...

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

At least she has finally gotten the terrible towel out from in front of her eyes and realized the refs handed the game to the Steelers.

1309845[/snapback]

And that's where you are retarded. Refs didn't block for Willie Parker on his 75-yard TD run, and the refs didn't call or execute the Randle El-to-Ward TD.

And that's where you are retarded.  Refs didn't block for Willie Parker on his 75-yard TD run, and the refs didn't call or execute the Randle El-to-Ward TD.

1310067[/snapback]

Refs also didnt call the blantant hold on the play that freed Slick willie either. Wonder why that hanky never left their pocket. Oh yea because their money was on the white and black.

You ever thought about following Steeler out the door. At least menudo doesnt make excuses for his teams gifts. I have to give he and Skippy both that.

Flashback... 2 weeks before the Super Bowl, it was referred to as Super Bore.

The media and everyone else got what they wanted... A controversial story that catches the eye of the common fan. :D

Let's recall the wonderful play calls during the regular season and most importantly, the playoffs. How about the Champ Bailey "fumble" at the 1 against the Pats? Or how about Troy's "incomplete interception" against the Colts? Each team has had calls go for them and against them during regular season and playoffs. That's part of the game - it could go your way or the other. It's just a matter of who can overcome it and who couldn't. Seattle made too many mistakes... Let's count the number of drops by Jeremy Stevens. Or how about the missed FG's. Or how about the poor clock management before the half or the end of the game. Or the fact that Mike H. punted the ball back to the Steelers down 11 points with 6 minutes left.

:D Attention Seattle: You have a good team, but made too many mistakes in the Super Bowl.

As a Steeler fan, I refuse to let this talk about the ref's ruin the well-deserved "one for the thumb!"

You ever thought about following Steeler out the door. 

1310078[/snapback]

Easy Sarge ... a bit of zest is one thing, but don't be a penile implant about it all ... :D

I'm amazed at the viscosity of the post-game exchanges in here ... gotta believe a bunch of huddlers lost some serious coinage on this game because preseason, few folks gave a flying rat's petutie about the Hawks or the Steelers ...

Brown is usually reliable, but 50 and especially 54 yarders aren't gimmees. Of course we know that Vanderjagt couldn't make a 40 yarder...Vinatieri would absolutely have nailed them though. And that's why he's the highest paid keeker going.

We don't have to rehash how the kicks would have been shorter or not needed at all had convenient penalties been called, now do we? :D

1309652[/snapback]

You cry more than my 7 month old twins, you know that. This happens all the time in the NFL, even if the game was called "even" they would have lost.

That offensive PI was a correct and proper call.

The Big Ben TD was in fact a TD.

The 2 missed FGs are watch cost you the game.

I'm much more willing to forgive a holding no-call than a phantom holding call that never happened.

Holding slips by all the time.

1310108[/snapback]

Amen

sorry man, but she has done nothing but lift her skirt every chance she's had.

1310328[/snapback]

I dearly hope you are not talking about squeegiebo........