[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone mention the 2 missed FG's yet?

Whiskey Pimp

Boy, DMD and WW must be proud to see you represent their company on the boards like this.

1310640[/snapback]

You have got to be the biggest hippocrit here. You bust on everyones balls then post something like this when someone gives you what you deserve. Sorry, but I call em like I see em. And Ill be doing that long after my last article on any site. Maybe you should use your terrible towel to wipe the Athena out of your eyes so you can see whats really going on.

You have got to be the biggest hippocrit here.  You bust on everyones balls then post something like this when someone gives you what you deserve.  Sorry, but I call em like I see em.  And Ill be doing that long after my last article on any site.  Maybe you should use your terrible towel to wipe the Athena out of your eyes so you can see whats really going on.

1310727[/snapback]

3,2,1....... :D

You have got to be the biggest hippocrit here.  You bust on everyones balls then post something like this when someone gives you what you deserve.  Sorry, but I call em like I see em.  And Ill be doing that long after my last article on any site.  Maybe you should use your terrible towel to wipe the Athena out of your eyes so you can see whats really going on.

1310727[/snapback]

::D Whever, dude. I don't mind the flaming. I just can't believe that DMD and WW allow a member of their staff to do it.* I think that is what Steeler's problem was too.

*Especially when they spell like Yukon. :D

::D  Whever, dude.  I don't mind the flaming.  I just can't believe that DMD and WW allow a member of their staff to do it.*  I think that is what Steeler's problem was too.

*Especially when they spell like Yukon.  :D

1310787[/snapback]

You also do not know the dynamics of my relationship to the huddle. You are assuming, which only makes an ass out of you. So maybe you should only speak of things you have somewhat a clue about. And that includes football.

You also do not know the dynamics of my relationship to the huddle.  You are assuming, which only makes an ass out of you.    So maybe you should only speak of things you have somewhat a clue about.  And that includes football.

1310815[/snapback]

Are you a Huddle staff member or not?