[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Holmgren Quote

wildcat2334

Mike Holmgren

" It was tough having to play against all those terrible towels, I didn't know we had to play against the striped shirts as well" :D

Just arrived in town for a parade. You know the big Swede is F in pissed off. Man I wish he could go off and say what he really thinks- would be classic.

Mike Holmgren 

" It was tough having to play against all those terrible towels, I didn't know we had to play against the striped shirts as well"    :D

Just arrived in town for a parade. You know the big Swede is F in pissed off. Man I wish he could go off and say what he really thinks- would be classic.

1309846[/snapback]

He's twice the sore loser Marvin Lewis is, both he and Holmgren should take notes from Shannahan and Dungy on how to conduct yourself after a loss and not whine like a little girls.

He's twice the sore loser Marvin Lewis is, both he and Holmgren should take notes from Shannahan and Dungy on how to conduct yourself after a loss and not whine like a little girls.

1309876[/snapback]

With all due respect... Shanahan and Dungy got beat without questionable officiating... well... without questionable officiating against them.

Mike Holmgren 

" It was tough having to play against all those terrible towels, I didn't know we had to play against the striped shirts as well"    :D

1309846[/snapback]

I would imagine he will probably get fined for the striped shirt comment. They will probably add the money to the zebra's job well done fund.

paul allen will cover that fee. :D

a better quote by holmgren was........

" I hope they all remember what this feels like. "

he knows they'll be back & soon.... like 364 days from now on south beach. :D

1309923[/snapback]

I dunno, and that is why I am so pissed off. Getting to the SB is tough........ as well know unless we are Pats fans. Just heard a stat on teams losing the SB- not good at all-

Do you think the NFL will have anything to say about the officiating??  :D

1309979[/snapback]

I doubt they will say much, but they are going to have to do something substantial to address all the problems throughout the year.

Apparently the objective of the Seahawks is to suffer from horrible officiating resulting in league wide changes. The Vinny Testaverde's QB sneak was against them, bumped them out of the playoffs and the NFL brought back replay. The NFL has to react to yesterday's game in some fashion, whether it being employing full time refs or something else.

I doubt they will say much, but they are going to have to do something substantial to address all the problems throughout the year.

Apparently the objective of the Seahawks is to suffer from horrible officiating resulting in league wide  changes.  The Vinny Testaverde's QB sneak was against them, bumped them out of the playoffs and the NFL brought back replay.  The NFL has to react to yesterday's game in some fashion,  whether it being employing full time refs or something else.

1310007[/snapback]

huh is it always the Seahawks that have to get jobbed for there to be change :D

Mike Holmgren 

1309846[/snapback]

What is the single largest fine every levied against a coach by the NFL? If the Seahawks fans had in get up and go, they would collect that much money, and tell him to let lose. It would be very entertaining to here was is really thinks.

As I have stated before, for a multi $billion a year interprise, the people who pay the bills, deserve a better product then that.

I dunno, and that is why I am so pissed off. Getting to the SB is tough........ as well know unless we are Pats fans. Just heard a stat on teams losing the SB- not good at all-

1309932[/snapback]

Hello, 1985 ring any bells for you? How about 1996? :D

1309932[/snapback]

I don't think they are going to have that problem. This is a very good team and so long as they don't self destruct in the off season they will be back in the playoffs next year, IMO.

huh is it always the Seahawks that have to get jobbed for there to be change :D

1310015[/snapback]

Not at all. I don't know that there are more or less terrible calls against any team vs the rest but I do know that the NFL has apologized to Pittsburgh a bunch of times over what was clearly a terrible call plenty of times in the recent past.

If I was Holmgren I would grow a sack and say what's on my mind. I don't blame him at all for having it on his mind but don't put little remarks like that out there if you aren't going to man up and say it, IMO. Pull a Cowher and stuff the picture down the official’s shirt if you have to. vietnam - is it a country or a way of life? the fine. I for one would pitch in and help pay it.

Edited by Skippy

1309876[/snapback]

And your all about class? In my opinion the Seahawks have shown amazing class and restraint in not stating the obvious. The Seahawks controlled the game. Their defense was the best on the field and their offense moved the ball like no one else had the last 6 weeks.

I would imagine he will probably get fined for the striped shirt comment.  They will probably add the money to the zebra's job well done fund.

1309905[/snapback]

just that idea makes me sick. you would hope the refs will be fined or held accountable some how.

Lets just say its time for my Boys to even the score on Pitt in Sbs, I hope both teams get there, it will be a steeler blood bath.  :D

1310087[/snapback]

I know you are sort of joking here, but a Steeler - Cowboys Super Bowl, would be a great one....... The battle to be the first 6-Timer. Hey, the Cowboys and Steelers have a better chance than one of the 49'ers - Steelers.

And your all about class? In my opinion the Seahawks have shown amazing class and restraint in not stating the obvious. The Seahawks controlled the game. Their defense was the best on the field and their offense moved the ball like no one else had the last 6 weeks.

1310585[/snapback]

Don't disagree, but the Steelers, despite playing poorly, came up with the game's two biggest plays on Parker's Run, and Randle-El's TD pass to Ward.

Don't disagree, but the Steelers, despite playing poorly, came up with the game's two biggest plays on Parker's Run, and Randle-El's TD pass to Ward.

1310758[/snapback]

No denying that, they made the plays they had to. Though Randle-El's pass was set up, in part, by the bogus low blocking call.