[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK the SB is over when does Mystery Huddler

Rebellab

Eventually all the hangovers from the Superbowl will have subsided. The NFL will fix the officiating. The Steelers will still be the Superbowl champs, and we have one thing to look forward to until training camp.

:D BRING ON MYSTERY HUDDLER

It is at least something to look forward to at this point. I need something to do while I am at work like tonight. I have read nearly every post on the Superbowl. Time to find something new. :offtothetailgate:

I'll do it again this year if that's okay with everyone. Still have plenty of board space from my fishing club's website. I'll post the 'rules' around the end of the month and start gathering 'the moths to the flame' then...should start MH around the first to middle part of March...

I'll do it again this year if that's okay with everyone.  Still have plenty of board space from my fishing club's website.  I'll post the 'rules' around the end of the month and start gathering 'the moths to the flame' then...should start MH around the first to middle part of March...

1324459[/snapback]

:D

We gonna cut back on the numbers ABWF? I think we did a few too many last year. JMHO. :D

1324480[/snapback]

lol...yeah, I'm still kinda shaking from some of those photos. Will probably only do 2-3 per week this time around. Plus, my schedule can get pretty hectic from time-to-time when I have to travel. But I have a new baby due March 6th, so I'll be away from my job for a few weeks... :D

I know I will sound like a total newbie in asking, but what is the "Mystery Huddler"?  :D

1324487[/snapback]

Where a Huddler sends in a photo, and we have to guess who he is (while my mouth is taped shut, thus being unable to reveal the answer. :D )

Edited by Big John

weren't you complaining about this after the 3rd or 4th day last year?

1324502[/snapback]

I don't remember. Maybe. At least I'm consistent. :D

We used to do a few MH's a year, which was why it was so cool, last year we did about 20, it just seemed to lose a bit of its originality. But that's just my opinion.

We used to do a few MH's a year, which was why it was so cool, last year we did about 20, it just seemed to lose a bit of its originality. But that's just my opinion.

1324511[/snapback]

20 is a lot. I say 19 tops.

1324511[/snapback]

:D 24 last year.

1324511[/snapback]

I don't mind holding it down to a certain number of entries...just last year we had lot's of people interested in being ridiculed, go figure... :D

ABWF, are you getting geography lessons for Valentine's Day?  or can we expect that to add to the challenge again?

1324541[/snapback]

The Tropic of Wiegie is the only geographic marker we need. :D However, I'm not sure if it was every firmly decided where said line is.

The Tropic of Wiegie is the only geographic marker we need.  :D  However, I'm not sure if it was every firmly decided where said line is.

1324547[/snapback]

it's the tropic of wedgie, and it's an east-west line drawn through st louis. the wedgie meridian is a north-south line also going through st. louis. these two lines, the tropic of wedgie and the wedgie meridian, neatly divide the country into four geographical quadrants.

edit: roughly 38 degrees north latitude for the tropic of wedgie, and 90 degrees west longitude for the wedgie meridian :D

Edited by Azazello1313