[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Pizza In Town

Swashbucklers

I'm spoiled with Chicago style pies. We're in the city all the time and go to:

Giordano's for the stuffed pizza

Gino's East - the sausage patty is the bomb. For those of you who have never had one, its a sausage patty the size of the pie, under the rest of the toppings and cheese. :D

Lou Malnati's

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gino's East - the sausage patty is the bomb. For those of you who have never had one, its a sausage patty the size of the pie, under the rest of the toppings and cheese.  :D

1312476[/snapback]

I was there. Good stuff and the table covers were meant to be written on.

I'm spoiled with Chicago style pies. We're in the city all the time and go to:

Giordano's for the stuffed pizza

Gino's East - the sausage patty is the bomb. For those of you who have never had one, its a sausage patty the size of the pie, under the rest of the toppings and cheese.  :D

Lou Malnati's

1312476[/snapback]

Giordano's is great pizza. I've only been to Chicago a few times but that stop is a no-brainer.

Loaf,

Excellent calls, Mama Santa's is great and inexpensive. Also Tasty Pizza in Lyndhurst Rules.

1313128[/snapback]

Tasty's is great. I'd put it 3rd. I used to work across the street from there and have it at least once a week. As well as their sausage sub sandwich...

Yeah, Giordanos is pretty dam good.

1313214[/snapback]

thats my #2

Gino's East #1,

I don’t like that big sausage patty, but there regular deep dish, with regular sausage.

Also you can order one from gino's and the will ship it to you where ever your at, I never had there shipped one so I don’t know how it compares to a fresh one.

thats my #2

Gino's East #1,

I don’t like that big sausage patty, but there regular deep dish, with regular sausage.

Also you can order one from gino's and the will ship it to you where ever your at, I never had there shipped one so I don’t know how it compares to a fresh one.

1314096[/snapback]

No chit... I am gonna try it.

Locally, this place called Sonny's is pretty tasty.

When I lived in Belmar, Angelino's on Main Street is about as good as I've ever tasted.

When I lived on Oahu, Boston's Pizzeria was decent.

When I lived in North Carolina, I never had a good pizza.

thats my #2

Gino's East #1,

1314096[/snapback]

I've heard great things about Ginos. I didn't know you could get them shipped. :D

Thanks for the link. :D

There are 2 "NY style" here in Los Angeles: Damiano's and Albano's.

Albona's has a "lasagne pizza" which is made with riccota cheese. It is SO GOOD.

For the fast, chain store delivery I'm partial to Papa John's cuz of the crust, but not everyone agrees with me....

Paesano's

They have been in our small town about 25 years. The original owners came from Italy. Now every five years or so the send for relatives to come over and take over the place. The orginal owners and those after start their own in nearby burgs. The recipe seems never to have changed,very delicious.

Tasty's is great. I'd put it 3rd. I used to work across the street from there and have it at least once a week. As well as their sausage sub sandwich...

1313859[/snapback]

Tasty's (Compolla's) is my #1 in Cleveland. I ate it once a week while at CWRU and always hated picking the night people would take their darn kids.

Now I take my own darn kids. :D

Yeah, Giordanos is pretty dam good.

1313214[/snapback]

You guys are on CRACK!! I live in Chicago and let me tell you, Giordano's is not good, at least not to me or any other Chicagoan I know.

IMO, the best 3 Chicago pizza places are:

Carreno's

Bricks

D'Agastino's

If you're looking for deep dish, I'll defer to the ever popular Lou Malnati's.

Back home in Peoria I'll go with:

Agatucci's (with tiger sauce)

Monicals