[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Pizza In Town

Swashbucklers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Uno's in Platteville, WI was independentally run and was a lot better than the other Uno's.

1312219[/snapback]

Uh, Uno's?!?!? Ouch!!

Vine & Tony's in Limerick, PA has the greatest pie, due in most part to the perfect chewiness (?) of the crust, and swetness of the sauce.

It is supreme!

And at the beach in Jersey, is there any other choice than my all-time favorite, Mack-n-Manco's?

Edit to add:  Pia's on Ecorse makes a pretty good pie also.  Boomers too on Southfield.

1334028[/snapback]

Had me some Pia's yesterday; very good pie. Also went with the Ravioli which wasn't bad, my wife had the Gnochi (sp?) which is excellent there. I wish I would have went straight pizza or possibly some Lasagna.

Pizza was awesome though, may have to carry out there soon again. I only had once slice but I regretted my ravioli order the minute I tasted the pizza again. We had pizza on Saturday too so I didn't think I was up for Pizza again but I was wrong.

Good stuff. :D

In the metropolis of Ogden, UT - the best pizza is at the local college pizzaria called The Pie. They make a soild pie, but it pales in comparison to the grub I had in Chicago (Gino's East). Those folks know how to throw a pizza together. :D