[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free agents

Gopher

Any chance we can get a list of FA's for IDP, similar to the list for offensive players on the main page? :D

1311580[/snapback]

Linebackers

* Notable names: Akin Ayodele (JAX), Bart Scott (BAL), Dashon Polk (HOU), Derek Smith (SF), Julian Peterson (SF), Will Witherspoon (CAR), Cato June and Gary Brackett (IND)

Defensive Ends

* Notable names: Orpheus Roye (CLE), Aaron Kampman (GB), John Abraham (NYJ), Kyle Vanden Bosch (TEN), N.D. Kalu (PHI), Raheem Brock (IND) and Robert Mathis (IND)

Defensive Tackles

* Notable names: Rocky Bernard (SEA) and Ryan Pickett (STL)

Cornerbacks

* Notable names: Charles Woodson (OAK), Ike Taylor (PIT), Jerry Azumah (CHI), Nate Clements (BUF) and Will Allen (NYG)

Safeties

* Notable names: Adam Archuleta (STL), Chris Hope (PIT), Corey Chavous (MIN), Marquand Manuel (SEA), Ifeanyi Ohalete (CIN), Lance Schulters (MIA), Marlon McCree (CAR), Mike Furrey (STL), Terrence Holt (DET) and Will Demps (BAL)

There ya go! :D

Edited by darin3

Didn't detail whether a player was restricted or not.  These links do, however.

1312721[/snapback]

:D:D Didn't even realize that there were links until you said that. Excellent. I was content with your list of notables. :D:D

Not that they have any fantasy value, but Maake Kemoeatu (Balt, 6'5", 350) and Grady Jackson (GB, 6'2", 345) are also FA's I believe.... I am hoping the Jets get one of them as a NT for a switch to the 3-4. Jackson is pretty long in the tooth, but MK is only 27.

Not that they have any fantasy value, but Maake Kemoeatu (Balt, 6'5", 350) and Grady Jackson (GB, 6'2", 345) are also FA's I believe.... I am hoping the Jets get one of them as a NT for a switch to the 3-4. Jackson is pretty long in the tooth, but MK is only 27.

1318734[/snapback]

The guy from Kentucky can't play NT?

Dewayne Robertson. 6'1" 317 lbs.  First round pick in 2003.

1326769[/snapback]

Naw, Robertson is no NT..... maybe a DE in a 3-4, but i don't know about that, either. The kid from Utah might work out, Pouha, a 3rd round project pick last year. Robertson seems like a 3T, and nothing more.... he has a lot of trouble when double teamed.

• 2 weeks later...