[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No one cares about the Pro Bowl anyway so.....

Whiskey Pimp

bottom line IMO...... is that the hawks had soooooooo many chances to put this game away...... can't blame the refs for those missed opportunities.

josh Brown sucked

tom rouen sucked

stevens dropped some critical catches

their clock management before 1/2 time falls clearly on holmgren

.... and the football gods were not in their corner - sorta-speak. ( I'm not blaming the refs.  )

all year long the hawks seemed to have the breaks go their way. even against Washington they had 3 critical mishaps on special teams..... they over came those to still win. you can't do that over & over & over again & expect to come out on top.

the roethlisberger TD was not..... but my guess is the bus woulda pounded it in on 4th. down anyway. BTW...... was there ever a poorer performance by a SB winning QB that roeth ?  He was downright awful.

Back to the Hawks.....championship teams cash in on opportunities.... they win the "field position battles of the game".... they overcome officiating issues & still find a way to win.

I thought holmgrens post game conference was great...... one of his first statements was...

" I want them to remember how this feels" - he knows this team will be back & soon.

see you in miami.

1311716[/snapback]

Finally a voice of reason...