[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie makes the Hall

Guest Sores

That is the definition of greatness.

In Cliff Christl's chat tonite:

Q: marc of beloit - Hiya, Did you do the presentation for Reggie White at this Hall of Fame selection meeting? Did anyone have anything negative to say about Reggie?

A: Cliff Christl - I was assigned to do it, as well as the writer from Philadelphia. But we chose not to waste people's time. We didn't give a presentation and there was no discussion. It was a given that White would make it.

Heck, I'd like to see someone try to make a case that Reggie White ISN'T a Hall of Famer. If he isn't the best DE ever, I can't imagine he'd be below #3 on the list (Deacon Jones could arguable be ranked above him; I can't think of anyone else but someone else might)

Heck, I'd like to see someone try to make a case that Reggie White ISN'T a Hall of Famer. If he isn't the best DE ever, I can't imagine he'd be below #3 on the list (Deacon Jones could arguable be ranked above him; I can't think of anyone else but someone else might)

1312606[/snapback]

Judging by how he ended the SB at his age I couldn't either. Great player, great teammate, civic leader.