[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Announced

SLAYER

ORIGINALLY IT WAS GOING TO BE AL MICHAELS AND JOE THEISMAN (THEISMAN COULTN'T SCREW THAT UP TOO BAD, COULD HE?).

WITH THE SWITCH TO TIRICO FOR PLAY-BY-PLAY (I THINK HE'S TOO BLAND FOR A SPOTLIGHT GAME), I WOULD HAVE HOPED THEY'D DUMP THEISMAN AND GET SOMEBODY INTERESTING (JEROME BETTIS?)

HOW ABOUT TIRICO, KORNHISER AND WILBON?

Agreed, but I think Michaels (or the producers) are taking his skills away a bit to give Madden more of a role.  He seems to lob softball comments to Madden so the big guy can blabber about some crap too much.

1313440[/snapback]

That's part of Michaels genius. He can hold it together no matter who he's paired with. Sheesh... remember Dennis Miller? If Al could hold that train wreck together, he can do anything. :D

We spoke to Roone Arlege this afternoon waiting in the check-in line at the American Airlines counter in Detroit and he told us that Joe is already practicing his lines for next season.

You think Theismann isn't going to stink? You think Theisman isn't going to change his mind ever other sentence? This guy will be FOCUSED. It will be a disaster!

Edited by The Waterboy

They're going to let Mandy Moore do it.

1314446[/snapback]

Now you're talking :D That year they had hot chicks singing with Hank was awesome. I remember one was Britney Spears, and though she is a trailer-trash skank, it was still nice to see her sliking around......these guys should know their audience and reward us with hot chicks dancing around during the intros in Skimpy football gear. I already have the schedule.

Week 1 - Jessica Alba

Week 2 - Jennifer Love Hewitt

Week 3 - Scarlett Johannsen

Week 4 - Katie Holmes

Week 5 - Mandy Moore

Week 6 - Reese Witherspoon

Week 7 - Elisha Cuthbert

Week 8 - Jennifer Aniston

Week 9 - Jessica Simpson

Week 10 - Avril Lavign

Week 11 - Christina Aguilera

Week 12 - Britney Spears

Week 13 - Rosie O'Donnell (Make this a Browns vs. Ravens game)

Week 14 - Elizabeth Hasselbeck

Week 15 - The Olsen Twins

Week 16 - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Week 17 - Jessica Alba (She is worth having on to start it and end it)

He and Tony are great together. :D

At least McGuire is gone. That has to be a plus.

1313032[/snapback]

Didn't read through all the posts until after I posted...looks like you and I are eye to eye on this one Randall. Good riddens McGuire.

I know this will get 'homer' darts thrown at me, but, I saw Bettis on Jay Leno last night, and he is going to be a very good analyst somehwere. He speaks well, and has a great sense of humor. He has been on some of the studio shows in the past when the Steelers were eliminated, and always did a pretty good job.

Two funny things from last night:

1. He said he was 'tricked' by his parents. When he signed with the Rams, he bought them a new house in Detroit. His parents told him, well, with you being in Los Angeles, how are we going to see your games ? So, Jerome bought them a satellite dish, and they preceeded to then attend everyone of his games in person, on his dime. He said they 'swindled' him. :D

2. He said during his speech after the Denver victory, he said something like,

"...and when we get to Detroit, my Mom is going to cook something up for

everyone. When he got out of the locker-room, his mom said

'Congratulations, but, how do you expect me to cook for 60 300 pound men ?"

I love Kornheiser and PTI. I'm not sure what he'll be like on MNF, but I'm glad that he got the opportunity. More importantly, I'm glad that Theisman didn't bring along Paul McGuire from Sunday Night Football.  :D

1314528[/snapback]

See, I think that Kornheiser's penchant for being obnoxious & opinionated is what makes him great & fun to watch on a debate style show such as PTI, and incredibly wrong for MNF. I don't need to be hearing how bad one team team sucks from Tony for 3 hours every week.

Although, I guess it's no different than Madden, who is also incredibly one-sided.

Now you're talking  :D  That year they had hot chicks singing with Hank was awesome.  I remember one was Britney Spears, and though she is a trailer-trash skank, it was still nice to see her sliking around......these guys should know their audience and reward us with hot chicks dancing around during the intros in Skimpy football gear.  I already have the schedule.

Week 1 - Jessica Alba

Week 2 - Jennifer Love Hewitt

Week 3 - Scarlett Johannsen

Week 4 - Katie Holmes

Week 5 - Mandy Moore

Week 6 - Reese Witherspoon

Week 7 - Elisha Cuthbert

Week 8 - Jennifer Aniston

Week 9 - Jessica Simpson

Week 10 - Avril Lavign

Week 11 - Christina Aguilera

Week 12 - Britney Spears

Week 13 - Rosie O'Donnell (Make this a Browns vs. Ravens game)

Week 14 - Elizabeth Hasselbeck

Week 15 - The Olsen Twins

Week 16 - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Week 17 - Jessica Alba (She is worth having on to start it and end it)

1314518[/snapback]

Week 13 :D