[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some Bengal fans

slovak

are all class..

http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14175

1313316[/snapback]

Dude, you need to get a life. You win the f'n Superbowl, and you go to a Bengals forum to chat w/ a bunch of a$$holes? (Yeah the folks on these message boards include a bunch of tools, which is why I don't know why any reasonable person would ever go to them)

Or were you at a Bengals message board to be an a$$hole yourself, and rub it in?

Well, Cowher does sound like he's drunk (not a slam -- I probably would be after I won the Super Bowl). But stealing the "Who Dey" chant is pretty lame.

You broke our QB's knee, you still talk about the "great playoff victory over the Bengals" as if taking Carson out had no impact on the game at all, then you steal our chant when your coach is messed up on goofballs.

Yeah, this is gonna be a fun rivalry for a few years (assuming Carson makes it back next year) ... and since we have a lot of Steelers fans around these parts (I'm assuming there are no Bengals fans around Pittsburgh), I predict bar fights next year in the 'nati will be at an all-time high.

That one kid's avi of the Cincy Ice girls was pretty sweet, tho ... :D

Dude, you need to get a life.  You win the f'n Superbowl, and you go to a Bengals forum to chat w/ a bunch of a$$holes?  (Yeah the folks on these message boards include a bunch of tools, which is why I don't know why any reasonable person would ever go to them)

Or were you at a Bengals message board to be an a$$hole yourself, and rub it in?

1313353[/snapback]

I don't post there, saw the link from another site.

Well, Cowher does sound like he's drunk (not a slam -- I probably would be after I won the Super Bowl). But stealing the "Who Dey" chant is pretty lame.

You broke our QB's knee, you still talk about the "great playoff victory over the Bengals" as if taking Carson out had no impact on the game at all, then you steal our chant when your coach is messed up on goofballs.

Yeah, this is gonna be a fun rivalry for a few years (assuming Carson makes it back next year) ... and since we have a lot of Steelers fans around these parts (I'm assuming there are no Bengals fans around Pittsburgh), I predict bar fights next year in the 'nati will be at an all-time high.

That one kid's avi of the Cincy Ice girls was pretty sweet, tho ...  :D

1313393[/snapback]

So that justifies death threats on Cowher and suggesting raping his daughters?

That's all you got from that thread? sad.

are all class..

http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14175

1313316[/snapback]

Listen, all of those message boards have pathetic fans. Check out some of the hardcore Steeler message boards, there are a$$holes on those as well. EVERY TEAM has idiots on their message boards. I think ALL of the Bengal fans on THIS message board have shown themselves to be class acts. We may battle from time to time, but, I enjoy it and hope it continues for years.

That one kid's avi of the Cincy Ice girls was pretty sweet, tho ...  :D

1313393[/snapback]

I'll ignore the Bengal-Steeler game stuff, but, as I said in another thread, Cowher wasn't stealing your chant, he was mocking you, which shows that you have arrived and are now our new AFC North rival.

Is which part real?

The part about Cower being a drunkard?

Or the part about there being some Bengals fans who are a$$holes?

At least one of the above is true!

1313458[/snapback]

LOL

I didn't care for him mocking the Bengals with the 'Who Dey' but come on, they just won the Super Bowl. And I didn't think he was drunk but by that time I will bet that most of them were operating on almost zero sleep for days.

Is which part real?

The part about Cower being a drunkard?

Or the part about there being some Bengals fans who are a$$holes?

At least one of the above is true!

1313458[/snapback]

I know you aren't really defending any of that garbage are you ? :D

LOL

I didn't care for him mocking the Bengals with the 'Who Dey' but come on, they just won the Super Bowl.  And I didn't think he was drunk but by that time I will bet that most of them were operating on almost zero sleep for days.

1313468[/snapback]

I'm kidding about the drunk stuff. (Guess who's gonna get good and drunk when the Bengals win a SB someday?......) I didn't even read any of the posts in the link above, I scrolled down a page and knew where it was going, no need to read more.

I think the Bengals fans who whine about the Who Dey-We Dey stuff sound like crybabies. (I'm not trying to p!ss anyone off here, so lighten up).

You want to stop it? Beat the Steelers. We come off sounding petty by complaining about this stuff. Like we're only good enough to play better than before, but not good enough to win, so please don't make fun of us. If Marvin yells at a ref next year, and spits all over him, will Pitt fans say he's making fun of Cowher?

I hope next year they paste the Steelers, and just walk off the field saying NOTHING (Chad, this means you). That will say more than any words that come out of anyone's mouth.

The Bengals need to emulate many facets of the Steelers to compete with and hopefully pass them. (Pitt is not the end-all team though, folks, NE has w 3 SBs in the last 5 years, not just 1)

Wrong post (I'm just trying to be a smarta$$ in this one), but the thing the Steelers have done the best in the last 4 postseason games, better than anyone else IMO, is MAKE SOUND ADJUSTMENTS AT HALFTIME. That's why they beat the Palmerless Bengals, and even with leads they made great adjustments against Ind and Den. Dick LeBeau is an awesome Def Coord (do you all know he came up as a DC in Cincy in the 80s? He was good here, but he hadn't invented his blitzing scheme yet).

It's time for everyone to stop arguing about sh!t and let's go all go back to being a bunch of smart-a$$es, just happy to be posting here instead of working.....

I'm kidding about the drunk stuff.  (Guess who's gonna get good and drunk when the Bengals win a SB someday?......)  I didn't even read any of the posts in the link above, I scrolled down a page and knew where it was going, no need to read more.

I think the Bengals fans who whine about the Who Dey-We Dey stuff sound like crybabies.  (I'm not trying to p!ss anyone off here, so lighten up).

You want to stop it?  Beat the Steelers.  We come off sounding petty by complaining about this stuff.  Like we're only good enough to play better than before, but not good enough to win, so please don't make fun of us.  If Marvin yells at a ref next year, and spits all over him, will Pitt fans say he's making fun of Cowher?

I hope next year they paste the Steelers, and just walk off the field saying NOTHING (Chad, this means you).  That will say more than any words that come out of anyone's mouth.

The Bengals need to emulate many facets of the Steelers to compete with and hopefully pass them.  (Pitt is not the end-all team though, folks, NE has w 3 SBs in the last 5 years, not just 1)

Wrong post (I'm just trying to be a smarta$$ in this one), but the thing the Steelers have done the best in the last 4 postseason games, better than anyone else IMO, is MAKE SOUND ADJUSTMENTS AT HALFTIME.  That's why they beat the Palmerless Bengals, and even with leads they made great adjustments against Ind and Den.  Dick LeBeau is an awesome Def Coord (do you all know he came up as a DC in Cincy in the 80s?  He was good here, but he hadn't invented his blitzing scheme yet).

It's time for everyone to stop arguing about sh!t and let's go all go back to being a bunch of smart-a$$es, just happy to be posting here instead of working.....

1313501[/snapback]

I told you the Benglas fans on this board are awesome !!! :D

i wouldn't care if he beat the bengals without rolling into carson's knee. you beat us straight up in that game without taking out our best player on a weak roll that could have been prevented and then you can chant 'who dey' all you like. to pick that phrase after how the team beat the bengals is downright low and disrespectful. that was also 4 games ago, so why make the reference after winning the super bowl?

it doesn't make the inane comments on the cincy board right - those guys are idiots. it does however, raise the ire of bengal fans, which i guess was the intent.

since menudo is all about class, i would hope he would admit that the coach's conduct here did not show much. thank the fans and complement your players. the rest makes you look like a goof.

i wouldn't care if he beat the bengals without rolling into carson's knee.  you beat us straight up in that game without taking out our best player on a weak roll that could have been prevented and then you can chant 'who dey' all you like.  to pick that phrase after how the team beat the bengals is downright low and disrespectful.  that was also 4 games ago, so why make the reference after winning the super bowl?

it doesn't make the inane comments on the cincy board right - those guys are idiots.  it does however, raise the ire of bengal fans, which i guess was the intent.

since menudo is all about class, i would hope he would admit that the coach's conduct here did not show much.  thank the fans and complement your players.  the rest makes you look like a goof.

1313759[/snapback]

I agree with Skippy that he shouldn't have done that chant, but, I don't think it was too big of a deal. Cowher has shown himself to be nothing but class throughout his career, he was excited and did something silly that hurt no one. I certainly don't think this makes him 'classless'. Marvin Lewis probably shouldn't have made his comments about Ben after the game either, he is the coach and should have left it alone. It is the beginning of what will hopefully be a great rivalry. I'm sorry that the comments bothered you, but I don't think it was too big of a deal.

I agree with Skippy that he shouldn't have done that chant, but, I don't think it was too big of a deal.  Cowher has shown himself to be nothing but class throughout his career, he was excited and did something silly that hurt no one.  I certainly don't think this makes him 'classless'.  Marvin Lewis probably shouldn't have made his comments about Ben after the game either, he is the coach and should have left it alone.  It is the beginning of what will hopefully be a great rivalry.  I'm sorry that the comments bothered you, but I don't think it was too big of a deal.

1313769[/snapback]

didn't say he was classless - you made that up. i said this act showed no class. marvin's comments are also different in that he shared his opinion, like it or not. i don't see him standing up in front of a bunch of bengal fans and touting the team he beat in the first round of the playoffs after winning the super bowl, especially after having taken out that team's best player in a questionable way. makes no sense.

in the grand scheme of things, this is like an irritating gnat flying around my head. doesn't matter much, but it sure is sweet when i do finally smash it in between my hands ...

I agree with Skippy that he shouldn't have done that chant, but, I don't think it was too big of a deal.  Cowher has shown himself to be nothing but class throughout his career, he was excited and did something silly that hurt no one.  I certainly don't think this makes him 'classless'.  Marvin Lewis probably shouldn't have made his comments about Ben after the game either, he is the coach and should have left it alone.  It is the beginning of what will hopefully be a great rivalry.  I'm sorry that the comments bothered you, but I don't think it was too big of a deal.

1313769[/snapback]

I think youre being too nice Menudo! There was NOTHING wrong with Cowher's chants!

Let me get this straight Bengal fans, you have a receiver that never shuts his mouth and does end zone celebrations after every TD (which mind you, I like, and I love CJ's act) and you have a team put together a music video saying "Who Dey" before the playoffs start instead of concentrating on the playoffs, but Cowher is classless for saying "Who Dey" in the locker room with his own guys.

I'm not saying you guys were wrong in doing the music video, and CJ is AWESOME, but if you guys are going to talk trash, be ready to take some!!

EDIT: Okay, you said lack of class, not classless....SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE TO ME?

Edited by NinersIn2006!

I'll ignore the Bengal-Steeler game stuff, but, as I said in another thread, Cowher wasn't stealing your chant, he was mocking you, which shows that you have arrived and are now our new AFC North rival.

1313428[/snapback]

I know that, Menudo. Just havin' a little fun. Hell, I even like Cowher, and I could just imagine he and Dick Lebeau sharing a bottle of burbon while mocking that chant (God knows, Dick certainly has some frustration from those years he was here -- and, as mentioned above, he still has a lot of respect from people in this town).

Btw, a friend of mine here grew up in Pittsburgh, one of those homes where the father would beat his children to death if they professed love for any other sports franchise. His first child was born on the day of the Super Bowl. He's one proud papa, and I couldn't be happier for him.

:D

Of course, I also suggested he name his daughter Billie ... :D

I know that, Menudo. Just havin' a little fun. Hell, I even like Cowher, and I could just imagine he and Dick Lebeau sharing a bottle of burbon while mocking that chant (God knows, Dick certainly has some frustration from those years he was here -- and, as mentioned above, he still has a lot of respect from people in this town).

Btw, a friend of mine here grew up in Pittsburgh, one of those homes where the father would beat his children to death if they professed love for any other sports franchise. His first child was born on the day of the Super Bowl. He's one proud papa, and I couldn't be happier for him.

:D

Of course, I also suggested he name his daughter Billie ...  :D

1314081[/snapback]

I guess it could have been worse...you could have suggested "Hines".