[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some Bengal fans

slovak

Mines not.

http://www.jaguars.com/mb/default.aspx?f=6&m=722623

1313667[/snapback]

True dat. And there is a hot redhead amongst the members...:homerdrool:

And those guys on the Bengals messageboard get away with murder...how dey do dat? :D

Edited by I Like Soup

I know that, Menudo. Just havin' a little fun. Hell, I even like Cowher, and I could just imagine he and Dick Lebeau sharing a bottle of burbon while mocking that chant (God knows, Dick certainly has some frustration from those years he was here -- and, as mentioned above, he still has a lot of respect from people in this town).

Btw, a friend of mine here grew up in Pittsburgh, one of those homes where the father would beat his children to death if they professed love for any other sports franchise. His first child was born on the day of the Super Bowl. He's one proud papa, and I couldn't be happier for him.

:D

Of course, I also suggested he name his daughter Billie ...  :D

1314081[/snapback]

Thanks man, I just re-read some of my drunken posts (the ones that weren't deleted) from Sunday night. :D Talk about embarassing. I often get into battles on here and yank people's chains, but wow, I was 100% moron in those posts, and DMD would have been justified in banning me, that is how bad some of them were. :D It is still bothering me. :D

Thanks man, I just re-read some of my drunken posts (the ones that weren't deleted) from Sunday night.  :D  Talk about embarassing.  I often get into battles on here and yank people's chains, but wow, I was 100% moron in those posts, and DMD would have been justified in banning me, that is how bad some of them were.  :D  It is still bothering me.    :D

1314094[/snapback]

Don't beat yourself up over it, dude! Not sure what you said (I was not even close to being able to log on here, had about 1 or 2 or 10 too many beers!) I'm sure you got after it a bit, but HELLO, YOUR TEAM JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL....

I think you deserve a pass for the night... :D

So that justifies death threats on Cowher and suggesting raping his daughters?

1313417[/snapback]

Well said Slovak.

This kind of online activity is a sign things have gone faaaaaar toooooo far ... Free speech? Hardly. Drunken classless blathering? Not an excuse. Worth having the threat makers identified and visited by some "Law & Order" types in front of their wives (more likely mothers) for a bit of "what were your intentions"? YEP.