[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge in Arizona?

Swampnuts

im not sure...look what tiki has done the past 3 years with a horrible o-line

1320435[/snapback]

They couldn't pass-block for crap until last season, but Tiki's numbers show that they could clear holes for him. Tiki's a good back, but he ain't exactly Barry Sanders.

Offensive lines make all the difference. Look at what happened to GB's running game after Wahle and Rivera left last year. Look at how Portis' numbers nose-dived after going from Denver to Washington.

If Edge goes to ARI, he'd be lucky to see 1,200 rushing yds and 6 TDs.

Note to all:

Edge is just not as good as some people think he is. Not saying he sucks mind you - far from it - but it is the offensive system he's in that inflates his numbers, NOT the other way around. A lot of backs would look excellent in that offense.

And I'm a Colts fan.

Peace.

Note to all:

Edge is just not as good as some people think he is. Not saying he sucks mind you - far from it - but it is the offensive system he's in that inflates his numbers, NOT the other way around. A lot of backs would look excellent in that offense.

And I'm a Colts fan.

Peace.

1321331[/snapback]

I agree with this totally. I also think it would the beginning of the end of Edge's career, because he WON'T do good on Arizona. If Arizona wants to make their run game better they better spend the money it would cost to get James on the offensive line.

Note to all:

And I'm a Colts fan.

Peace.

1321331[/snapback]

Agreed that Edge's success is due in large part to the Colts' system, but he's still a hell of a lot more talented than the average back. He's not the most athletically-gifted back out there, but he's definitely one of the smartest. His vision is second-to-none.

Agreed that Edge's success is due in large part to the Colts' system, but he's still a hell of a lot more talented than the average back.  He's not the most athletically-gifted back out there, but he's definitely one of the smartest.  His vision is second-to-none.

1322617[/snapback]

Let's not forget that Edge was drafted in the top 5. He has plenty of athletic ability.