[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Mock Draft

Outshined

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you mind giving up San Fran to a homer? (unless you are also one, then you beat me to the punch)

1321923[/snapback]

:D He is not a Niners homer.

He is trying to get in on any team since his was already taken.

I would like to do a NFL mock draft. Each team can be be represented by the respective huddlers home team. More than one homer can represent, but the pick will be made by the one listed below. If we have any open teams, someone will have to take one.

Rules

The draft will start after the combine.

No trades allowed.

Each team would be on the clock for 24 hours from the previous pick as the time is marked on the post. After 24 hrs and the pick is still not made, the next team will be on the clock. The team that missed their pick, can pick at any time.

How many rounds should we go?

1320372[/snapback]

How many rounds would we be able to go? How long is there between the end of combine and the draft typically (I want to say about two months, yeah?) If so, we would only be able to do two rounds, given that each person gets 24 hours to make their pick.

If we have the time thought, three or four would be fun.....

When is the combine?

1322196[/snapback]

Players invited to 2006 NFL Scouting Combine

(Feb. 3, 2006) -- With the 2006 Senior Bowl in the books, the next steps in the draft process can begin. Up next for over 300 prospects from 107 universities is the 2006 NFL Scouting Combine, set to take place Feb. 22-28 at the RCA Dome in Indianapolis.

The following list of invites was compiled by a selection committee comprised of members of the National and Blesto scouting services as well as seperate members of player personnel departments from independent teams.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/9206978

(Feb. 3, 2006) -- With the 2006 Senior Bowl in the books, the next steps in the draft process can begin. Up next for over 300 prospects from 107 universities is the 2006 NFL Scouting Combine, set to take place Feb. 22-28 at the RCA Dome in Indianapolis.

The following list of invites was compiled by a selection committee comprised of members of the National and Blesto scouting services as well as seperate members of player personnel departments from independent teams.

1322204[/snapback]

Thanks.

1322204[/snapback]

I counted 59 days between the end of the combine and the beginning of the draft. Do we want to do one full round and part of another. Maybe start the draft March 7 (give everyone a week to research), and get in about 50 or so picks?

Or what if we did a pick every 12 hours starting with round 2? Just a thought...

I counted 59 days between the end of the combine and the beginning of the draft.  Do we want to do one full round and part of another.  Maybe start the draft March 7 (give everyone a week to research), and get in about 50 or so picks?

Or what if we did a pick every 12 hours starting with round 2?  Just a thought...

1322222[/snapback]

I think that sounds good. The 1st round will go fast, so we could probably do 2 rounds.

I seriously doubt there are any Arizona Cardinal "fans" and the only two "homers" would be I Like Soup, who's busy traveling the world and eating soup... and GrUnGe, who just moved to Arizona and is getting a haircut. :D

So I will take the Cards, as I live somewhat close. :D

Unless of course someone reeeeeeeally wants 'em!

I seriously doubt there are any Arizona Cardinal "fans" and the only two "homers" would be I Like Soup, who's busy traveling the world and eating soup... and GrUnGe, who just moved to Arizona and is getting a haircut.  :D

So I will take the Cards, as I live somewhat close.  :D

Unless of course someone reeeeeeeally wants 'em!

1322284[/snapback]

:D Grunge has been in Arizona a long time, though he has moved within the state.

Fatman, if you don't take Mario Williams, you got some 'splaining to do!!!!!

1321929[/snapback]

Absolutely. :D

1321949[/snapback]

Hey hey hey...Ted and I will evaluate all the talent and make the decision that's best for the franchise...if that means drafting Jay Cutler, so be it. But we can't just cave to popular opinion...

Teams updated...

I am not sure who these cats are. They just joined. If they don't respond to my earlier post, I am going to open these teams back up. I would hate to not have them show up and then were in a bind trying to find somebody at the last minute.

Tennessee, Gator Hater

Oakland, ThunderCat