[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ready for 2006

devilwoman

If any league is looking for some new blood, I would be willing to pick up the slack if a team has left and you need another owner. PM me if interested and let me know the specifics. I know it's early, but I thought diving right into next years football season would take my mind off the Seahawks loss.

Thanks and Congrats to all you Steeler fans for your Super Bowl win!!

You're looking for a BOTH league... right?

1320805[/snapback]

That would be my first pick...cuz I love everyone on this site so much :D:D But these other offers the PM I received and the other post look interesting. I am checking them out. However Sky if you have something in mind or know of a team that needs an owner I am all ears.

That would be my first pick...cuz I love everyone on this site so much  :D  :D But these other offers the PM I received and the other post look interesting.  I am checking them out.  However Sky if you have something in mind or know of a team that needs an owner I am all ears.

1320808[/snapback]

My advice is to hang out here throughout the offseason. I'm confident you'll find a BOTH league to join. A lot of fun to play with Huddle regulars. I was in the same boat this time last year and ended up in 3 of them. All good leagues.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

My advice is to hang out here throughout the offseason.  I'm confident you'll find a BOTH league to join.  A lot of fun to play with Huddle regulars.  I was in the same boat this time last year and ended up in 3 of them.  All good leagues.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

1320809[/snapback]

Thanks Puddy!!!

However Sky if you have something in mind or know of a team that needs an owner I am all ears.

1320808[/snapback]

NATT... was just trying to set the parameters. :D

You just missed at least one BOTH opening either last week or the week before.

Keep an eye out.... they pop up, and get filled quickly, pretty often around this time of year.

Always good to let people know you are in the market..... I am sure someone will come calling.

That would be my first pick...cuz I love everyone on this site so much  :D  :D But these other offers the PM I received and the other post look interesting.  I am checking them out.  However Sky if you have something in mind or know of a team that needs an owner I am all ears.

1320808[/snapback]

be leary of the NOOB invites :D We are looking to expand our BcS BOTH League from 12 to 14 members, sign up here http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=141417

I doubt you're as good as Puddy in the ole reacharound department, so it's very iffy you'll find three leagues like he did.  :D

1320820[/snapback]

Gil, looking for a few members in the BcS college football forum league. Your a frequent poster there, check it out http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showforum=130

be leary of the NOOB invites  :D  We are looking to expand our BcS BOTH League from 12 to 14 members, sign up here http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=141417

1320823[/snapback]

Good advice - she should be leary of noobies.

I am new to the huddle just found it this week. There are people on here that can vouch for me from my "Trade'em or Hold'em" FFL. It is a 16 team dynasty league - $250.00 entry. All checks were mailed out in Dec to winners. Paid out $4000.00 minus the $60.00 MFL fee for hosting the league.

I have my fill of keeper, re/draft leagues. I was in 4 of those last year, and for me, that might have been one to many of the same format. What I would like to find is a dynast or IDP league, as I've never done one before. Keep me in mind if there are any opening in those types of leagues. Thanks.

I have my fill of keeper, re/draft leagues.  I was in 4 of those last year, and for me, that might have been one to many of the same format.  What I would like to find is a dynast or IDP league, as I've never done one before.  Keep me in mind if there are any opening in those types of leagues.  Thanks.

1320913[/snapback]

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=141839

I have my fill of keeper, re/draft leagues.  I was in 4 of those last year, and for me, that might have been one to many of the same format.  What I would like to find is a dynast or IDP league, as I've never done one before.  Keep me in mind if there are any opening in those types of leagues.  Thanks.

1320913[/snapback]

If interested in something a little different you may want to look this one over.

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/62821

It is a new All Auction league. Teams are manned by auction each season - no keepers and FAs are won at auction also durring the season. Each team gets the same number of cyberbucks (CBs) to bid with each year - you have to use them to man your team and to bid on FAs durring the season.

I doubt you're as good as Puddy in the ole reacharound department, so it's very iffy you'll find three leagues like he did.  :D

1320820[/snapback]

:D

Come to think of it I was really only in one originally. Then Skins bailed in GvE and Keg bailed in PrimeTime (thanks by the way).

Not to steal your thunder devilwoman, but I too am looking to get in a BOTH league.  I love this place, and I keep missing out on the BOTH leagues.

1321486[/snapback]

Keep your eyes open - there are at least three leagues that will need new members this season.