[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Vick " All he does is win"

Zeke 1982

What a joke....I could care less about his record Mr. Theesman. Dude did not even make the playoffs. He has never won anything worth a crap. Never. Get over this loser Joe!

1321304[/snapback]

coming to your television every Monday night... :D

coming to your television every Monday night...  :D

1321306[/snapback]

Probably should have mentioned this in one of the 913085019385 threads about the new SNF/MNF setup... but this change to the new MNF crew is not going to affect me much - or at least I'm not gonna let it. All I'm going to do is spend more time at the local sports bar for MNF. Don't have to listen to as much of Theezman and Maguire's BS that way. :D

Probably should have mentioned this in one of the 913085019385 threads about the new SNF/MNF setup... but this change to the new MNF crew is not going to affect me much - or at least I'm not gonna let it.  All I'm going to do is spend more time at the local sports bar for MNF.  Don't have to listen to as much of Theezman and Maguire's BS that way.  :D

1321318[/snapback]

There is no Maguire on MNF or SNF or anywhere for that matter next year (as far as I know). He is shooting down everything Joe says right now though and is quite comical.

There is no Maguire on MNF or SNF or anywhere for that matter next year (as far as I know).  He is shooting down everything Joe says right now though and is quite comical.

1321320[/snapback]

Oh yah, that's right. Well. Theezman is poop, so I don't wanna hear him even if it is just him. :D More :D for me on Mondays come next season!

i was still in joe's corner till i heard that vick rant, now joe blows.............

1321775[/snapback]

You mean the rant when Vick chucked it up like a punt and Joe said something like "those are the kinds of throws Michael has to make more of"? Paul lit into Joe for the rest of the game from that point on.

There is no Maguire on MNF or SNF or anywhere for that matter next year (as far as I know).  He is shooting down everything Joe says right now though and is quite comical.

1321320[/snapback]

As Paul would say "BANG" :D

As Paul would say "BANG" :D

1321845[/snapback]

To all the ducks Vick was lobbing. Most of the passes I saw him throw were no where near the reciever (except the TD). He might be the most inaccurate QB I've ever seen.

To all the ducks Vick was lobbing.  Most of the passes I saw him throw were no where near the reciever (except the TD).  He might be the most inaccurate QB I've ever seen.

1321858[/snapback]

Him and Delhomme tied for worst in the Most Accurate Passer competition on Sat.