[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Ray wants to go Away

Guest Sores

Agreeed.  A steeeeeeeler fan, I was pleased when the Ravens went away from stability on offense to searching for zestiness and sacrificing the wins on the way.

1328015[/snapback]

It should be noted that Dilfer was offered NO starting jobs after his stint with the Ravens...Hmmmmm... :D

It should be noted that Dilfer was offered NO starting jobs after his stint with the Ravens...Hmmmmm... :D

1328765[/snapback]

You and I ususally agree on most things Gdawg, but this one I am going to have to "respectfully disagree"... :D

He didnt get another starting job because there were no good fits...that doesnt mean he wasnt a good fit with you guys though..

You and I ususally agree on most things Gdawg, but this one I am going to have to "respectfully disagree"... :D

He didnt get another starting job because there were no good fits...that doesnt mean he wasnt a good fit with you guys though..

1329337[/snapback]

Dont get me wrong Niners. I think the Ravens SHOULD have kept Dilfer, mostly from a chemistry standpoint. He really wasnt all that good but the offense did rally around him.

Too bad the Ravens didnt invest some of the $$$ they gave to Grbac on O-linemen, we are still paying for that type of decision to this day :doah:

I'd take Ray on my team in a second. But I'm a Bears fan and we got Urlacher, so it's all good. I guess I sorta combed over it, what did Ray do this year that was so bad in the locker room? I remember sorta hearing about it but any details or what not?

1329372[/snapback]

Ray has disappeared from the public spotlight...unless he's hawking his restaurant or a product. He's said he doesnt want to be the face of the team anymore, even as he demands more money.

It came out this morning here in Baltimore that he had a meeting with our owner and DEMANDED either more money or a trade.

Too much drama. He should sack up or take a job with the Lifetime Channel. :D

Couldnt agree with you on that more!!  Sometimes chemistry is the most important thing!

1329384[/snapback]

There is no doubt about that. People too often undervalue that. Look at teams that have championships in all major sports recently. It's all about chemistry these days.

Ray has disappeared from the public spotlight...unless he's hawking his restaurant or a product. He's said he doesnt want to be the face of the team anymore, even as he demands more money.

It came out this morning here in Baltimore that he had a meeting  with our owner and DEMANDED either more money or a trade.

Too much drama. He should sack up or take a job with the Lifetime Channel.  :D

1329418[/snapback]

Thanks for the info.