[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First draft of 2006

theeohiostate

Lets hope it is sooner as the guy who took Ricky at 3.6.  Started with Julius and Chad Johnson, so needed a second RB.  IMO, Ricky still has top 10 potential in the right system, IF he can keep his head clear.

1323109[/snapback]

the other risk that surrounds ricky is he could fail another drug test...and i think that would be 1yr suspension for him...not sure if it would be more

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other risk that surrounds ricky is he could fail another drug test...and i think that would be 1yr suspension for him...not sure if it would be more

1323168[/snapback]

Yeah, thats what I meant by him keeping his head clear.

outside of S Smith its hard to not find a top 10 wr that doesnt have ?s around them be it QB status or Coaching changes etc

i took fitz earlier then i wanted to but as i stated before even with the QB issues in Zona he had an awesome yr

1322818[/snapback]

I know. I'm just watching as a spectator. I was surprised Holt, who is stil fairly young himself, was taken 7th. Fitz is great and so is Boldin.

Culpepper was taken before Palmer or McNabb.

We drafted Joey Porter 1st too and Nick Barnett before they did. Both surprises.

Edited by Randall

just took Gado as my number 2 RB, with Gore, Barlow,Bell,Anderson,C.Taylor on the table, figure he's the closet to a sure thing. Now watch GB take LeDal White over Hawk  :D

1323761[/snapback]

Mario Williams

Mario Williams

Yeah I saw that. Gado before Chris Brown too.

We drafted Joey Porter 1st too and Nick Barnett before they did. Both surprises.

1323347[/snapback]

In defense of the Porter pick which wasn't mine, it was a mistake. The commish offered to let him change the pick but he was OK with it. :D

I would have taken Vilma myself.

That's got to be a homer pick.

1328764[/snapback]

that pick really pissed me off...i was targeting him and also took him my last go round but figured he would fall....

he should end up being the new WLB for the Cats and if and when that happens he has top 10 potetial to say the least...

trust me when i say sarge didnt draft him as a S and i wasnt going to be either

GREAT PICK IMO :D

:D  :D

1331920[/snapback]

Now that's funny. I took a late flier on him just in case, but was suprised Sarge took him so early here in this draft. It sure pissed off Keg. We'll see hw it works out.

Witherspoon would look great in a Packer uniform. :D

Now that's funny. I took a late flier on him just in case, but was suprised Sarge took him so early here in this draft. It sure pissed off Keg. We'll see hw it works out.

Witherspoon would look great in a Packer uniform. :D

1331958[/snapback]

Hush your mouth, I beleive the Cat's will resign him, unless he wants sick money.

There is no player on the Panthers D, Id rather have for a Dynasty league than TD. Did I take him too early, apparently not, because others were pissed when I did. I wanted him long term, and I got him. I dont care if he plays SS or WLB, as long as he plays every down.

E Reed is a great player, but not a great fantasy player. Sure he has huge blow up games where he picks off a pass and runs it to the house, but generally his tackles from week to week just are not there. Tackles are what I want more than a highlight reel player who is hit one week and miss the next.

There is no player on the Panthers D, Id rather have for a Dynasty league than TD.  Did I take him too early, apparently not, because others were pissed when I did.  I wanted him long term, and I got him.  I dont care if he plays SS or WLB, as long as he plays every down.

E Reed is a great player, but not a great fantasy player.  Sure he has huge blow up games where he picks off a pass and runs it to the house, but generally his tackles from week to week just are not there. Tackles are what I want more than a highlight reel player who is hit one week and miss the next.

1331970[/snapback]

Yes, it's a good long term decision, but I see him staying in the secondary, as Minter is getting long in the tooth. Vinny C would be a good FA pick up also, as he will fill the WLB spot if Spoon leaves for more money.

You may want to recheck that, as Vinny is 2nd on the depth chart to Morgan who is a walking liability.  Im sure if Carolina had a choice of who to resign this yr, it would be Spoon over that stiff in the middle, but unfortunately they already gave Fragile Dan big money, and could lose spoon as a result.

1331974[/snapback]

No-Draft is now behind Morgan, and Vinny has moved over to the WLB.

Lets just say Ill believe it when I see it when Vinny C is the Cats starting WLB.  Its the offseason and Witherspoon is a UFA, so there is obviously some positioning going on.

1331984[/snapback]

Draft started every game at MLB that Morgan did not, I'm just trying to help you man.