[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Letter to the Seattle P-I editor

godtomsatan

This post is the joke. Seattle and the surrounding area are beautiful areas. Too crowded and I like Bellingham better, but it is beautiful nonetheless. If you are into outdoor activities I don't think you could find a better area.

1323877[/snapback]

That is pretty much what I said. Surrounding areas fine, city is nothing special. Nothing to differentiate the city from many others. :D By the way... :D

This is ridiculous....... I congatulated you a few times, and my beef with the officiating had nothing to do with Pitt or it's fans- I was pissed off about it- end of story. You need peeps to give you props for winning the SB what 5 times?? then you would like a reach around??? not from me you won't.

Seriously- are you dilusional or something?? :D

This is ridiculous....... I congatulated you a few times, and my beef with the officiating had nothing to do with Pitt or it's fans- I was pissed off about it- end of story.  You need peeps to give you props for winning the SB what 5 times?? then you would like a reach around??? not from me you won't.

Seriously- are you dilusional or something??  :D

1323919[/snapback]

O.k., if you congratulated me somewhere, I missed it, forgot about, or got ripped on again and overlooked it, then, accept my apologies. Regardless, I'll ignore the immatrue reach-around line, and end all of this ridiculousness. However, I'll only believe that you are over the Super Bowl when you get rid of that ridiculous avatar. :D:D:D

Edited by Menudo

By the way Menudo, I pm you and you did not respond. Thanks.

1323926[/snapback]

You did, sorry, I never saw it..... I'll look right now.

Edit: It was through e-mail. I got it. Thanks. :D

Edited by Menudo

As an offer to bury the hatchett between myself and the Seahawks fan, I would like to offer a virtual-toast. I'll provide the wine.... cheers

The Wine

:D Just kidding, I couldn't resist.... :D

Edited by Menudo

That is pretty much what I said. Surrounding areas fine, city is nothing special. Nothing to differentiate the city from many others.  :D By the way... :D

1323910[/snapback]

No it isn't.

I'm not ging to defend Seattle because I don't live there but calling it filthy and saying Portland is better is like saying Philly is better than Pittsburgh or Milwaukee's better than Chicago.

No it isn't.

I'm not ging to defend Seattle because I don't live there but calling it filthy and saying Portland is better is like saying Philly is better than Pittsburgh or Milwaukee's better than Chicago.

1323985[/snapback]

Whatever Ace...just my opinion. If I had had to move to one or the other it would be Portland. For the record, Chicago is better than Milwaukie, and Philly blows.

manudo, i don't think i've ever seen a person do as much :D about other people :D in my life

1324121[/snapback]

Azzholio1313, that changing my name stuff, ever so clever !!!!! I'm sorry that I bother you so much.

Edited by Menudo

Seattle still comes out on top

Hello from Pittsburgh. May I offer you some consolation on your Super Bowl loss? Just remember that Seattle, even on a dreary day when you have to live through a disappointing loss, is still an order of magnitude brighter than living through another dismal day in Pittsburgh. Pittsburghers are sore losers and gluttonous, self-righteous winners. But take pity on us -- you'd be that way, too, if you had to live here.

What else is in Pittsburgh to feel good about? What else is there in Pittsburgh to inspire us or to make us believe our lives could be better? What else is there to console us and make the insults of living in a city which declines by the year more bearable?

The youth riot when the Steelers win, knowing deep in their bones that this is as close as they will ever come to feeling self-respect or hope that their lives could ever be better.

The shine of a Super Bowl win or the stigma of a Super Bowl loss will wear off after a few weeks. Pittsburgh will still be Pittsburgh and Seattle will still be Seattle. You can afford to be gracious losers. You've still got the better deal.

-- Tom Ammons, Gibsonia, PA

1322727[/snapback]

:D Tom must keep track of the Pirates or Penguins more than the Steelers.

The city of Pittsburgh is a site to see now, and a great place to be.  Here is a picture of the skyline.

Pittsburgh Skyline

1323333[/snapback]

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo, preeeeeeetttttty.

C'mon, a night skyline shot can make ANY city look pretyt good. Milwaukee, even, which consensus seems to be is turd-like in its appeal.