[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the heels of ...well a lot of threads

Seattle LawDawg

Hell yeah.

While Buds is some great drunk food Tuckers is more in line with the thread at hand. I'm sorry but a half pound, breaded, deepfried burger stuffed with lots of goodies is just too artery hardening to pass on!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Buds is some great drunk food Tuckers is more in line with the thread at hand. I'm sorry but a half pound, breaded, deepfried burger stuffed with lots of goodies is just too artery hardening to pass on!

There's a place on Beale Street in Memphis that does a deep-fried burger, I think it's called Dyers. It's a definite gut-bomb.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a little joint in Miamisburg, OH south of Dayton called the Hamburger Wagon. And it is just that. A covered wagony thing with a Coleman stove and the biggest cast iron skillet ever made. They make the burgers with sausage in em, and they only come with pickle, onion, salt, and pepper. They are the BEST hamburgers in the world, and yes I can even know that kip.

Bellingham:

Bob's Burger's and Brew - simply the best burgers ever. You gotta go to the one at the north end of town though, because the chain is owned by two brothers, and the south brother recently started using some cheaper ingredients and smaller burgers. :D

Have one about 2-3 miles away from my house in Ferndale, I don't think the one in Fairhaven (southern part of town) is there anymore.

Edited by bushwacked