[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Bryant

Swampnuts

Bryant's a free agent this year, and the Browns are looking like they're going to let him go. I think he's got skills and wouldn't mind seeing him here in Carolina opposite Steve Smith. ( Although I'd rather see Moulds ).

I know he's been an azz in the past, and I think he gets lazy on routes but the talent is definately there IMO. 69 balls for 1009 yds and 4 TD's isn't too shabby. I know he needs to cut down on the drops.

Would you want him on your team?

There has been talk in the Pittsburgh papers about the Steelers bringing him in. I'm all for it. He has a lot of physical talent, and with Randle-El's probable departure, I would be happy to bring him back to his college city to add to our receiving corps.

I'm no GM, but if I was Bill Polian I'd seriously think about it.

Franchise Edge

Sign Antonio Bryant

Sign Freeney

Let Reggie Wayne walk

Bryant has lots of skills, and would be a good compliment to Harrison.

But they won't do it, but why would you pay 2 WR's 8-10 million a piece. That is what they will be doing with Wayne and Marvin.

If they don't bring back Edge, Jamal Lewis could be a possibility in Indy.

Edited by mggoilers

How come JJ?  Because of the attitude? 

I'd think the aggressive nature of Steve would keep him in check. I'd rather have a possession type of receiver though,  like Jurevicious or Moulds.

1325622[/snapback]

I would much rather have Moulds, Givens or Jurevicius in that order. Bryant is a Cancer that I don't want me team to deal with.

I would much rather have Moulds, Givens or Jurevicius in that order.  Bryant is a Cancer that I don't want me team to deal with.

1325697[/snapback]

Not so sure he has done anything so bad that he can be defined a clear-cut 'cancer'. If he comes cheap, which I think he will, I'd be happy to see him with the Steelers. The Steelers have been successful in making players play their way.

Not so sure he has done anything so bad that he can be defined a clear-cut 'cancer'.  If he comes cheap, which I think he will, I'd be happy to see him with the Steelers.  The Steelers have been successful in making players play their way.

1325715[/snapback]

Didn't he disrespect Bill Parcells? If a guy can play then Parcells will put up with his crap, if not Parcells shows them the door. He was a headache for the Cowboys and the Brownsd of all teams don't want him. What does that say about him?

I'm no GM, but if I was Bill Polian I'd seriously think about it.

Franchise Edge

Sign Antonio Bryant

Sign Freeney

Let Reggie Wayne walk

Bryant has lots of skills, and would be a good compliment to Harrison.

But they won't do it, but why would you pay 2 WR's 8-10 million a piece.  That is what they will be doing with Wayne and Marvin.

If they don't bring back Edge, Jamal Lewis could be a possibility in Indy.

1325659[/snapback]

No way in hell does Indy take that big a chance on Bryant to replace Wayne. They know exactly what they have in Wayne and won't jeopardize that for a huge question mark like Bryant.

As a Cowboys fan, I'm still waiting for the genius to come out in Parcells. All I have seen is stubborness.

Bryant like most Wide Receivers just wants the ball thrown his way. The situation in Dallas was pathetic at the Qb position with Quincy Carter(out of the league), and in Cleveland with Dilfer and Frye.

He is a former Biletnikoff(sp) winner, and he has ridiculous talent. If he can get his attitude play to play worked out, then he's solid. Never been in trouble off the field. I think the attitude comes with the position in most cases.

Hines Ward is the exception, but even Hines wants the ball 6-10 times a game.

He's a risk worth taking if you have a veteran QB.

Well, I seen him plenty in his college days and I too would welcome him back to Pittsburgh.  However, I think there is a problem with Parcells whacks you and now Cleveland is showing you the door. :D

1325782[/snapback]

I see your point, but, I am still willing to take that chance, if it isn't too expensive to do so.

I see your point, but, I am still willing to take that chance, if it isn't too expensive to do so.

1325962[/snapback]

:D

Have both Bryant and Morgan. The dudes were traded for each other and both lack concentration. Good luck with them.

Have both Bryant and Morgan. The dudes were traded for each other and both lack concentration. Good luck with them.

1326079[/snapback]

Laugh all you want, but before getting injured, Quincy Morgan was working hard and contributing in the 4 receiver sets. He was getting better and better each week, and it was commented about how hard he was working and what a good teammate he was. There is a big difference between the Browns way of doing thing and the Steelers way of doing things.........obviously.

as an eagles fan, I'd like Bryant.....but I'd rather have Lloyd if we can get him....especially since he's familiar with the WCO and has sure hands....

all he needs to do is bulk up...and the Novacare Complex would assist that handsomely...

1326199[/snapback]

Is Lloyd a FA ? I think that kid has awesome ability.

Is Lloyd a FA ?  I think that kid has awesome ability.

1326202[/snapback]

RFA...even though the Niners have ample cap space, I think they'd let him sign elsewhere for a 6th rounder in return for not matching the offer...

they are looking ahead 3-4 years from now to make a serious run....not 1-2, so I'd hope, optimistically that they would let him walk :D

Bryant's a free agent this year, and the Browns are looking like they're going to let him go.  I think he's got skills and wouldn't mind seeing him here in Carolina opposite Steve Smith. ( Although I'd rather see Moulds ).

I know he's been an azz in the past, and I think he gets lazy on routes but the talent is definately there IMO.  69 balls for 1009 yds and 4 TD's isn't too shabby.  I know he needs to cut down on the drops.

Would you want him on your team?

1325599[/snapback]

Depending on what he is asking for (I am sure it is not that high) I think he would make a fine addition to a team. you will be getting way more talent than you will be paying for. I would DEFINATELY want him over Jurevicius. I also think Moulds would make the better 2nd WR for Carolina but I would expect he would want more money too. I like Bryant and if he ended up in Carolina I would expect him to have nice fantasy value with all the coverage pulling Smith's way.

Laugh all you want, but before getting injured, Quincy Morgan was working hard and contributing in the 4 receiver sets.  He was getting better and better each week, and it was commented about how hard he was working and what a good teammate he was.  There is a big difference between the Browns way of doing thing and the Steelers way of doing things.........obviously.

1326119[/snapback]

Morgan always worked hard. He just sucks. 4 receiver sets :D

He would be a good fit in Denver IMO. Lelie just has not cut it and I cannot see T.O ending up in Denver.

1326296[/snapback]

yeah, the whole "character guys in the locker room" can actually have an affect with someone like bryant. a little rod smith might rub off on him. with TO, it's a whole other story. whether TO is a problem or a model citizen is totally dependent on the ebb and flow of his own ego, and nothing else.

as an eagles fan, I'd like Bryant.....but I'd rather have Lloyd if we can get him....especially since he's familiar with the WCO and has sure hands....

all he needs to do is bulk up...and the Novacare Complex would assist that handsomely...

1326199[/snapback]

As an Eagles fan I would rather them sign Moulds if/when he is cut. That gives them a legitimate #1 until Reggie Brown get a couple more years experience.

As an Eagles fan I would rather them sign Moulds if/when he is cut.  That gives them a legitimate #1 until Reggie Brown get a couple more years experience.

1326361[/snapback]

they won't go after Moulds, though....for obvious reasons...so I'd take Lloyd or Bryant