[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10% luck 20% skill

Seahawk37

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard the song on espn and once I heard it I decided I would say something. But yeah

1326489[/snapback]

C'mon Seahawk, the game is long over, and the Steelers are the Champs. Let's toast to a bottle of wine and put our troubles behind us.:

wine

I've come up with a new avatar for you:

That is how nice of a guy I am. :D

Edited by Menudo

heres an avatar for you www.fagboy.com

1326500[/snapback]

:D That isn't an avatar. You can't just grab the 1st site listed in your favorites and tell me it is an avatar.

5% power  5% will  10% pain 50% officials deciding who wins the game

1326482[/snapback]

I for one would like to thank '37 for:

B ) Making sure that it added up to 100% before posting.

1326517[/snapback]

:D:D

P.S. American Idol Commerical :D

Edited by Menudo

At Seattle's greatest chance to shine, they once again add fuel to the popular belief that Seattle has the worst fans in sports. I have had several good friends both at work and long-time homer buddies look at me like they were ready to take a swing at me this week for bringing up the small point that the Seahawks played one of their worst games of the year in the Super Bowl. Me and my best buddy had to get seperated at work for having a loud argument in the middle of our store. Heck there are even freaking petitions going around everywhere, and everybody here is all over it!!! Makes me want to puke. Have some class Seahawk fans. Calls didn't go our way but we still had way too many chances when no calls were made and simply didn't make plays. Hasselbeck had his worst game since Jacksonville. Watch the tape again. After the D-Jack barrage early he didn't make any more rhythm passes. He started chucking prayers up the seam, which he NEVER DOES. I could get a lot more in-depth but the fact is....A TRUE CHAMPION WOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO WIN THAT GAME. We put up 10 freaking points.

Edited by Seahawks21

At Seattle's greatest chance to shine, they once again add fuel to the popular belief that Seattle has the worst fans in sports.  I have had several good friends both at work and long-time homer buddies look at me like they were ready to take a swing at me this week for bringing up the small point that the Seahawks played one of their worst games of the year in the Super Bowl.  Me and my best buddy had to get seperated at work for having a loud argument in the middle of our store.  Heck there are even freaking petitions going around everywhere, and everybody here is all over it!!!  Makes me want to puke.  Have some class Seahawk fans.  Calls didn't go our way but we still had way too many chances when no calls were made and simply didn't make plays.  Hasselbeck had his worst game since Jacksonville.  Watch the tape again.  After the D-Jack barrage early he didn't make any more rhythm passes.  He started chucking prayers up the seam, which he NEVER DOES.  I could get a lot more in-depth but the fact is....A TRUE CHAMPION WOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO WIN THAT GAME.  We put up 10 freaking points.

1326527[/snapback]

:D Holy Smokes! Where'd THAT come from?

At Seattle's greatest chance to shine, they once again add fuel to the popular belief that Seattle has the worst fans in sports.  I have had several good friends both at work and long-time homer buddies look at me like they were ready to take a swing at me this week for bringing up the small point that the Seahawks played one of their worst games of the year in the Super Bowl.  Me and my best buddy had to get seperated at work for having a loud argument in the middle of our store.  Heck there are even freaking petitions going around everywhere, and everybody here is all over it!!!  Makes me want to puke.  Have some class Seahawk fans.  Calls didn't go our way but we still had way too many chances when no calls were made and simply didn't make plays.  Hasselbeck had his worst game since Jacksonville.  Watch the tape again.  After the D-Jack barrage early he didn't make any more rhythm passes.  He started chucking prayers up the seam, which he NEVER DOES.  I could get a lot more in-depth but the fact is....A TRUE CHAMPION WOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO WIN THAT GAME.  We put up 10 freaking points.

1326527[/snapback]

hey 21 you have a point but the fact is we played better then the steelers were a better team and yet officiating was completley one sided. IF they let the steelers play the game they have to let us play. The fact that those bad calls cost us a championship just gets me ticked off thinking about it. So fans like me have to let frustration out one way or another, your buddies way of letting it out was kicking your ass. I post stuff about menudo.