[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not quite sure when this happened...

Raider.Nation

Reading the thread on Cpepp being on the trade block. You guys mentioned that Lewis for Cpepp would be a deal where Baltimore clearly wins?

What made you all turn on Ray Lewis? Maybe he isn't the greatest human being on Earth, but isn't he one of the best defenders in the National Football League? Or am I just crazy for even asking the question...?

Reading the thread on Cpepp being on the trade block. You guys mentioned that Lewis for Cpepp would be a deal where Baltimore clearly wins?

What made you all turn on Ray Lewis? Maybe he isn't the greatest human being on Earth, but isn't he one of the best defenders in the National Football League? Or am I just crazy for even asking the question...?

1328269[/snapback]

I thought they were talking about Jamall Lewis, either way I trade Culpepper for either lewis I could get.

I thought they were talking about Jamall Lewis, either way I trade Culpepper for either lewis I could get.

1328277[/snapback]

I can't see why Jamal Lewis would go to Minny? He does NOT fit into their gameplan (at least what I've seen of Childress' former backs). Jamal Lewis is up and down the field, that's about it. Minny has a plethora of young talented guys who will continue to frsutrate the fantasy world!

Mewelde Moore can catch the rock

Onterrio Smith can dodge defenders better than the law

Michael Bennett... cut him or sign him to a low end salary

Moe Williams/Ciatric Fason steal all the goalling carries

Equals a big fat nothing in FF!

Mewelde Moore can catch the rock

Onterrio Smith can dodge defenders better than the law

Michael Bennett... cut him or sign him to a low end salary

Moe Williams/Ciatric Fason steal all the goalling carries

1328284[/snapback]

These are the reasons that bringing in Jamaal Lewis would be a good fit. they need a NFL calibur RB.

These are the reasons that bringing in Jamaal Lewis would be a good fit. they need a NFL calibur RB.

1328308[/snapback]

probably not the safest statement considering Jamal's last season. I honestly think the guy's done. I have never seen a RB relied as heavily as he had been for such a long stretch. His attempt numbers probably aren't great since the they go three-and-out so often, but that guy has run against 14 man fronts on every first and second down for like five years now. As physical of a runner as he is, thats gotta be a lot of wear.

probably not the safest statement considering Jamal's last season.  I honestly think the guy's done.  I have never seen a RB relied as heavily as he had been for such a long stretch.  His attempt numbers probably aren't great since the they go three-and-out so often, but that guy has run against 14 man fronts on every first and second down for like five years now.  As physical of a runner as he is, thats gotta be a lot of wear.

1328594[/snapback]

Exactly, not to mention he was behind a horrible line in the 1st place.

1328269[/snapback]

He was one of the best, but now even when healthy (not often) isn't even the best at his position.

Well now that we got the clarification on the trade that's all well and good. Jam for Cpepp would be a horrible trade for Minnesota.... Why trade a potentially stud QB for a "I've had 1 good season" RB. Jamal Lewis has done nothing to earn any respect other than a 2000 yard season. Let's see this guy put a couple good seasons together first!